LOST - "The 23rd Psalm"

duey

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at the gym while reading all these posts and this guy walks in who looks like Mr Eko. Scary looking dude. Didn't have the stick.

I am wondering when "The Others" and Rousseau will show up again.

Didn't Michael have a thing for Sun?

What is up with that horse?

Why (seemingly) was Shannon the only one to see Walt back on the island? Or was she hallucinating? Or has anybody else seen it?

If there is someone else communicating with Michael via the computer where are they? It may not be Walt.

I am at the gym while reading all these posts and this guy walks in who looks like Mr Eko.  Scary looking dude.  Didn't have the stick.

I am wondering when "The Others" and Rousseau will show up again.

Didn't Michael have a thing for Sun?

What is up with that horse?

Why (seemingly) was Shannon the only one to see Walt back on the island?  Or was she hallucinating?  Or has anybody else seen it?

If there is someone else communicating with Michael via the computer where are they?  It may not be Walt.

569566[/snapback]

Ummmm...

Here's another picture of Cynthia

It won't answer any of your questions but I think it provides a valuable service anyway.

Not related to this episode but how did the stewardess that "the others" took end up with the tailies?  In the pilot, she was in the front of the plane trying to get Charlie out of the lavatory.

569568[/snapback]

I don't remember that, but I wish they'd bring her back

Yeah, but here's another one.  Still so sure Hurley's out of her league?

Click and scroll down -- <shudder>

571245[/snapback]

Yes. If we ever meet, I want her to look just that way. Hopefully she'll have been drinking for about six hours and my chances of going in for the kill will be that much better.

"Hey, Cynthia, want a ride home?"

:huh:

I was talking about the tail numbers before, and fwiw, they registration # on the plane was

5z-gwn6

572216[/snapback]

I just keep wondering if there's hidden meaning here, or are we reading too far into it? I mean, Eko's not exactly a common name. But I'd expect the plans registration, clearly shown, to have a 4, 8, 15, etc... in it. Did the producers overlook this?

I'm watching the repeat now and thinking about some stuff to fit into the framework of the ongoing use of Black and White that has gone unmentioned:

Black smoke apparition of the 'monster'

Black horse in the Kate ep

Eko's brother preist clothing is black with a white collar

Seems that each character is coming to find that something from their past is physically (or metaphysically) on the island. Jack and his white-haired father. Kate with the black horse, Eko with the drug plane....