Vince Young to Buffalo

major

The problem is investing $50 million in a guy and then let him run around like a maniac.

It may work in college, but he will eventually get maimed in the NFL.

That's a big chunk of your salary cap that will soon be sitting in the trainers room.

561127[/snapback]

His size, ability and the way he plays the game reminds me of a guy who had a very long NFL career...Randall Cunningham.

That being said, I have no interest in him coming to Buffalo.

If the Bills drafted Vince, I think I'd wet myself, faint, and then sh-- myself while unconscious. WHen I woke back up, I'd be running around my apartment with piss and sh-- flying out of my pants.

I don't think my roommates would be happy, but I would be.

Yeah, it's the lack of opportunity that has doomed guys like Kordella, Brooks and Ware.    :w00t:  :D

What time is the Falcons' playoff game this weekend?  Oh....wait.....

561094[/snapback]

i don't know where and when you have seen a NFL coach letting K Stewart, A Brooks or A Ware play without limiting them into a strict conservative system. If you consider than playing for the Steelers is an opportunity for a QB like Stewart well jails are full of people enjoying professional opportunities!

Put him in the Mike Vick, Dante Culpepper, Donovan McNabb class of QBs. Exciting to watch but will not get a SB ring as starter.

In fact, to win a SB in this league you need a boring and consistant QB that does not make mistakes.

561164[/snapback]

Please don't list that fraud of Dante Culpepper with two of the purest talents in the whole league.