Fianl Word

Others and I will state it a thousand times. You wanna help the Bills, get a good O-Line. JP won't have to take off, but can if needed to. These men do not have to be the biggest in the world either 6-8 360. How about 6-5, 290 and mobile, like the D-Linemen they will be blocking.

Others and I will state it a thousand times. You wanna help the Bills, get a good O-Line. JP won't have to take off, but can if needed to. These men do not have to be the biggest in the world either 6-8 360. How about 6-5, 290 and mobile, like the D-Linemen they will be blocking.

559572[/snapback]

Do you think you could consolidate your thoughts into a single thread instead 10?

Do you think you could consolidate your thoughts into a single thread instead 10?

559582[/snapback]

:doh: To quote a friend of mine, we already have a Fake Fat Sammy...

Bud8 also might consider enrolling in the T-80 school of spelling..done wonders for me...

One of those Samoan OT's playing for June Jones at Hawaii.

559849[/snapback]

He's that LT from Tennessee State.  Not the biggest guy in the world, but he's got a high motor.

559850[/snapback]

Sounds good, but only if we can land him in the 7th round.

559572[/snapback]

Are you sure this is wise? I stand 6'5" and weigh in around 305 lbs... and I'm only a fan! Perhaps I could throw a block or two!