Sean Taylor

Frez

Redskins | Teammate says Taylor denied spitting incident; but Pittman says it happened

Sat, 7 Jan 2006 22:03:49 -0800

The Washington Post reports a Washington Redskins teammate who asked not to be named said that S Sean Taylor told Redskins assistant head coach-defense Gregg Williams on the sideline that he did not spit in Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Michael Pittman's face. Williams confirmed that Taylor denied spitting on Pittman to him, and said he told Taylor he would review the game film. Pittman, of course disagreed. "There was a lot of trash talking all game. Sean Taylor got up talking a little bit and I was talking a little bit," Pittman said. "He spit in my face. No man is going to spit in my face. I had a lot of respect for Sean Taylor, but no more. My initial reaction was, hit him in the face. He'd get a lot worse than that on the street."

Redskins | Teammate says Taylor denied spitting incident; but Pittman says it happened

The Washington Post reports a Washington Redskins teammate who asked not to be named said that S Sean Taylor told Redskins assistant head coach-defense Gregg Williams on the sideline that he did not spit in Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Michael Pittman's face. Williams confirmed that Taylor denied spitting on Pittman to him, and said he told Taylor he would review the game film. Pittman, of course disagreed. "There was a lot of trash talking all game. Sean Taylor got up talking a little bit and I was talking a little bit," Pittman said. "He spit in my face. No man is going to spit in my face. I had a lot of respect for Sean Taylor, but no more. My initial reaction was, hit him in the face. He'd get a lot worse than that on the street."

558811[/snapback]

Guess we know now where Eric Moulds will end up.

...Williams confirmed that Taylor denied spitting on Pittman to him, and said he told Taylor he would review the game film...

558811[/snapback]

:unsure::lol::lol::lol:

"There was a lot of trash talking all game. Sean Taylor got up talking a little bit and I was talking a little bit," Pittman said. "He spit in my face. No man is going to spit in my face. I had a lot of respect for Sean Taylor, but no more. My initial reaction was, hit him in the face. He'd get a lot worse than that on the street."

Wow............what a classy reaction from a man who rammed his wife's vehicle, with one of his own during a domestic dispute. If one of us did that, we would be in jail. Pittman is a punk and a thug in my opinion. ;)

I don't condone what Taylor allegedly did (I have to admit I did not see any spit fly on the myriad of replays that I saw), but why wasn't Pittman flagged/ejected/fined by the league for striking another player in the face for all to see?

Mike