110 sacks

7 lost fumbles

drew with buffalo:

34 games

37 td's

28 ints

111 sacks

15 lost fumbles

win loss - 14 - 20 (for Drew, don't know RJ's off-hand) I can't say that these are 100% accurate as I'm doing this at work with a calculator, but there are a lot of statistical similarities. Anyone know RJ's win loss record? More importantly, what does this mean? Are they both bad QB's? Has the O-Line been a problem for this long? Are our receivers overrated?

That you wasted bandwith ?

39741[/snapback]

Is that the best you can do? I mean I understand supporting Bledsoe, but when you see how similar the numbers are, isn't a comparison fair?

Like I said before, I can't do too much research here at work, so if you disagree with me, that is fine. But please try and back up your discontent with my post with some numbers, and not some stupid quip about bandwidth. Like, for example, what was RJ's win-loss record as a starter? After all that's what matters most right?

The O-Line has sucked for a long long time. Why do you think Flutie had to scramble around so much? The short run of success we had with him at the helm masked the problems with the line.

Mike Williams was supposed to be the answer, but that hasn't panned out too well, has it?

Is that the best you can do? I mean I understand supporting Bledsoe, but when you see how similar the numbers are, isn't a comparison fair?

Like I said before, I can't do too much research here at work, so if you disagree with me, that is fine. But please try and back up your discontent with my post with some numbers, and not some stupid quip about bandwidth. Like, for example, what was RJ's win-loss record as a starter? After all that's what matters most right?

39821[/snapback]

The Bledsoe Apologists have become more vituperative than usual, to the point now that they're combating researched facts with semi-witty one-liners.

... same as the old boss?

rj with buffalo:

30 games

27 td's

17 ints

110 sacks

7 lost fumbles

drew with buffalo:

34 games

37 td's

28 ints

111 sacks

15 lost fumbles

win loss - 14 - 20 (for Drew, don't know RJ's off-hand) I can't say that these are 100% accurate as I'm doing this at work with a calculator, but there are a lot of statistical similarities. Anyone know RJ's win loss record? More importantly, what does this mean? Are they both bad QB's? Has the O-Line been a problem for this long? Are our receivers overrated?

39658[/snapback]

would be great insight, if it was not the 5th time this has been posted.....did you hear we landed on the moon?

The Bledsoe Apologists have become more vituperative than usual, to the point now that they're combating researched facts with semi-witty one-liners.

39884[/snapback]

;)

While I am NOT a BA I have not noted more vituperative from them, nor any contumelious, invective, opprobrious, scurrile, scurrilous, or truculent tendencies....but the Bledsoe Bashers have certainly been more obstreperous than usual.

;)

While I am NOT a BA I have not noted more vituperative from them, nor any contumelious, invective, opprobrious, scurrile, scurrilous, or truculent tendencies....but the Bledsoe Bashers have certainly been more obstreperous than usual.

39898[/snapback]

Roget just puked in his coffin.

;)

39898[/snapback]

Wow, someone owns a thesaurus! ;)

If the search function was enabled, I'm sure I would have seen that someone has posted this before. I apologize for the redundancy.

Also, if the search function was enabled, you would see that I have defended not only Drew, but RJ, back in the day. I just wanted an honest comparison between the last 2 Bills quarterbacks. When I found that the numbers were very similar, I started to wonder about the reasons behind the numbers.

However, in typical TDB fashion, an honest inquiry is met with derision.

Wow, someone owns a thesaurus!  :doh:

If the search function was enabled, I'm sure I would have seen that someone has posted this before. I apologize for the redundancy.

Also, if the search function was enabled, you would see that I have defended not only Drew, but RJ, back in the day. I just wanted an honest comparison between the last 2 Bills quarterbacks. When I found that the numbers were very similar, I started to wonder about the reasons behind the numbers.

However, in typical TDB fashion, an honest inquiry is met with derision.

39968[/snapback]

relax yall.... ;)

1. I don't own one...why would I when the online ones are free!

2. That post was directed at the padded helmet fellow, not you...since he used a "big word"...it was high brow humor.

3. DC's redundancy post was directed at me, for including two forms of the same word.

4. I too have defended both, but certainly DB is (was?) head and shoulders above RJ.

5. Why are you surprised and/or disappointed by derision here? ;)