New Mock draft out from ESPN again

VABills

Exactly. 

If we go into the draft having already gotten help via free agency @ DT and on the OL (interior, especially), then I sure hope we end up w/ a stud pass rusher like Williams.  I don't see us being able to find as good a mix of pass rush help/run stuffing help/OL help if we go after Ngata in the first and address the pass rush later.  There's nobody in free agency or later in the draft that's as strong a pass rusher as Williams.  Kiwanuka is close, and if we end up w/ him (if Mario is taken by our pick), then I'd be okay w/ that also.  Other than those 2, there's no standout pass rusher available @ DE.

557250[/snapback]

I live in the Raleigh area and have watched MArio Williams for 3 years now and he is the real deal. AJ Hawk is a stud, but Bills don't need LB. Mario Williams is 6'5", weighs 285, and runs a 4.6 40.........He is a freak and a Julius Peppers clone. Bills pass rush problems would be solved. Of course, Ngato from Oregon takes up 2-3 blockers and could turn out to be great player as well. Players like MArio Williams come around once every 10 years.