if clements leaves

finhater

and sam madison is cut by the dolphins as per this article--

> Madison, 31, doesn't plan to retire, but he doesn't expect to be part of coach Nick Saban's blueprint for the future in Miami, the Palm Beach Post reports.

We have a lot of young corners that are ready to play," Madison said. "They've prepared well. They're ready. I've done some great things over the last nine years here, and it's part of the business. It just happens sometimes."

Madison is scheduled to make $3.5 million in a contract that runs through the 2007 season, and said he will not take a pay cut to stay with the Dolphins, meaning after nine seasons and four Pro Bowls, Sunday might be his last game with the Dolphins.

would he be someone to consider if /when nate leaves

and sam madison is cut by the dolphins as per this article--

> Madison, 31, doesn't plan to retire, but he doesn't expect to be part of coach Nick Saban's blueprint for the future in Miami, the Palm Beach Post reports.

We have a lot of young corners that are ready to play," Madison said. "They've prepared well. They're ready. I've done some great things over the last nine years here, and it's part of the business. It just happens sometimes."

Madison is scheduled to make $3.5 million in a contract that runs through the 2007 season, and said he will not take a pay cut to stay with the Dolphins, meaning after nine seasons and four Pro Bowls, Sunday might be his last game with the Dolphins.

would he be someone to consider if /when nate leaves

555991[/snapback]

only if he comes cheap- he is way over the hill.

can't cover and tackles even worse

No more old people who are past their Prime!

Look at our President and GM with 167 years of life experience between them.

Look at those olf fogies Vincent and Milloy!

Can we get someone young who won't need a new hip by the end of the season!

I dont think that Clements will leave now. I think he gets franchised for sure. Even though Clumpy's numbers arent completely accurate, they are usually in the ballpark and he has the Bills at 12 million under the cap right now.

Putting a franchise tag on a CB will cost us roughly 5 million...I say tag him to keep him off the market, work out a new long-term deal or trade him for picks like we did with Peerless.

If we do end up trading him, we could probably go out and sign someone like Will Allen from the Giants, who is also a UFA. Much better and younger...with no past spitting problems.