MARV LEVY IS THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER!

Corp000085

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i think we can all lay the 12 hour joke of marv being out of it and too old to hande the job to rest. All the hope and faith that has been lost since frank wychek's illegal special teams play has returned. GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me nuts, but listening to Marv speak, Im LOVING it. Jerry S. implied Im a dope for having such feelings, well, then Im a dope. I have the utmost faith that Marv can get the job done. But Im not fooliSH enough to have BLIND trust. Im skeptical.....and hopeful.

That aside....let me just say...MAN, ITS GOOD TO HAVE MARV LEVY BACK WITH THE BILLS!!!!!!!!

Call me nuts, but listening to Marv speak, Im LOVING it.  Jerry S. implied Im a dope for having such feelings, well, then Im a dope. I have the utmost faith that Marv can get the job done. But Im not fooliSH enough to have BLIND trust. Im skeptical.....and hopeful.

That aside....let me just say...MAN, ITS GOOD TO HAVE MARV LEVY BACK WITH THE BILLS!!!!!!!!

555676[/snapback]

I'm with ya!

Call me nuts, but listening to Marv speak, Im LOVING it.  Jerry S. implied Im a dope for having such feelings, well, then Im a dope. I have the utmost faith that Marv can get the job done. But Im not fooliSH enough to have BLIND trust. Im skeptical.....and hopeful.

555676[/snapback]

Does he still have the edge you need to get this job done? I love the guy, but at least during this PC, he seems almost too nice...