Does anyone else hate Flutie?

A nice gesture by Bellychick would have been to play him at QB, not have him attempt some archaic play that no one has done (for good reason) in over 64 years.  What's next, have Flutie run the "Wing T?" :lol:  :lol:

555234[/snapback]

I think he did it a few times in the CFL....he probably asked to do it, since his career is winding down.

Its not like a stupid Joe Horn/Terrell Owens endzone fiasco, so its not that big a deal.

Sorry but they're not even the best team in the AFC.  But it WAS funny to hear Marcia whine about how little respect the Pats get.

And what was more sad is that in an otherwise meaningless game, they didn't even give him snaps at QB.  I mean if this is your swan song, why go out kicking a gimmick drop kick?

554888[/snapback]

Good point. They've been beaten by Colts and Denver already, and will likely have to go through both of them to get to SB. They will also not have benefit of leaving tarp off the field for a week before the Colts game, which was huge IMHO. The Colts receivers couldn't make cuts, but in the dome that game will be a track meet and patsies don't match up well. That said, the Flutie thing was gayer than Tom Brady. What a nutjob Flutes is. Also with KC blowing out the Bengals, you'd think BB would keep Brady in and get the 3rd seed in the AFC. I think ol' BB wanted to play the Florida team and not P'burgh in the 1st round.The Pats suck. :lol:

The drop kick was great!

I just found out that you can drop kick anywhere in the field of play. Example: You can throw a 30 yard pass, the receiver catches it, stops, and drop kicks it through the uprights for 3 points. You don't have to be behind the line of scrimmage like a traditional FG.