Goodbye Eric Moulds

Rico

1- Moulds (and Sam Adams btw) has patched up his relationship with MM by both accounts. EM made it obvious (or so I would have thought  :P ) in his play since returning as well as his demeaner on the sidelines with Mike. Sooooo.... Moulds is certainly atleast a possibility to remain.

2- Levy has since commented on multiple occasions that his former policy on rookies is not something that could exist in today's NFL.

Carry on.  :w00t:

554509[/snapback]

I agree, him and MM have probably settled whatever difference they had and will move on.

I got the feeling EM will want to return with Marv back in the fold and it sounded like Marv would like to have him back.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the biggest problems Moulds & Adams had with MM was the fact that neither is used to losing and a bad season across the board finally caused both to snap. Both players are on record as saying that they would love to come back to Buffalo.

Fonuti is on the Chargers but I'd like him a lot. I don't understand the Backus talk at all. Gandy is better also.

555769[/snapback]

Fonuti was either shipped or dumped by the Chargers, and landed with the Vikes earlier this season in a rather under-represented move. He played sparingly but was fighting lingering injuries and a major weight problem. I'd keep that can and her worms in Minnesota.