Finally, will we cut the burg ties?

Problem with our team is that since 2000, we've been trying to emulate/be some other team or an amalgum of such.

Titans 46 defense and all the glory that was Eddie "I got juked out of my shoes by Chadwick Pennington" Robinson, Patriots via Drew and Milloy, Steelers coaches....

Even our friggin' uniforms show this. We've got the Titans' yoke, the Broncos' gusset stripe, the older-style Patriots' socks....

It's about time we reclaimed our own identity and do what we need to do, rather than what's worked for someone else. In that regard, it's nice to have Marv back in some oversight capacity. We need to decide a direction to go in and consistently build toward it rather than grab up on the Latest, Greatest Things and put them together and hope they work together well.

I think you are oversimplifying things....you'd be very please if Bill Cowher, Jerome Bettis, and their NT came here

552435[/snapback]

Pittsburgh cronies are:

TD

Mordak

MM

Clements (OC)

After we took Mularkey, who was Pitts' OC, and Clements away they went 15-1. Hmmm..... You can say it was because of Rothesberger (sp?) but he really didn't need to do much. I think it was more of the new OC using the talent he had wisely.

Problem with our team is that since 2000, we've been trying to emulate/be some other team or an amalgum of such.

Titans 46 defense and all the glory that was Eddie "I got juked out of my shoes by Chadwick Pennington" Robinson, Patriots via Drew and Milloy, Steelers coaches....

Even our friggin' uniforms show this. We've got the Titans' yoke, the Broncos' gusset stripe, the older-style Patriots' socks....

It's about time we reclaimed our own identity and do what we need to do, rather than what's worked for someone else. In that regard, it's nice to have Marv back in some oversight capacity. We need to decide a direction to go in and consistently build toward it rather than grab up on the Latest, Greatest Things and put them together and hope they work together well.

552475[/snapback]

One can only hope.

It's about time we reclaimed our own identity

552475[/snapback]

i agree with this.

they should start by changing the uniforms to something with lots of "black" incorporated into the color scheme.

I think you are oversimplifying things....you'd be very please if Bill Cowher, Jerome Bettis, and their NT came here

552435[/snapback]

Note...He said Steeler Rejects....None of the above mentioned are anything

close to that....