For OC and DC !!!!!!!

bob marley

What about Mike Marks for our OC. Lets spread it out, use JP in the shotgun, keep Moulds, and score some points. Lets face it, It sure seems that WM likes to run out of draws and without a lead blocker.

And for DC, what about Ditka, He has to be available. No, for real, lets get Dom Capers in here. If not lets look for one of the cover 2 gooroos?. someone from Indy's or Tampa's staff.

Lets go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP 2006 = 4000 yards, 24 TD, 12 INT, and 540 on the ground.

What about Mike Marks for our OC.  Lets spread it out, use JP in the shotgun, keep Moulds, and score some points.  Lets face it,  It sure seems that WM likes to run out of draws and without a lead blocker.

And for DC, what about Ditka,  He has to be available.  No, for real, lets get Dom Capers in here.  If not lets look for one of the cover 2 gooroos?.  someone from Indy's or Tampa's staff.

Lets go Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JP 2006 = 4000 yards,  24 TD, 12 INT, and 540 on the ground.

552388[/snapback]

Marky Mark?

I see that everyone is reading this.

now, stop sitting around with your bag on your head.  and shoot back some ideas.

We need to do something.  the pressure of waiting until 2:30 is killing me.

COME ON.

:angry:  :pirate:

552430[/snapback]

chill out, dude :ph34r:

And for DC, what about Ditka,  He has to be available.  No, for real, lets get Dom Capers in here.  If not lets look for one of the cover 2 gooroos?.  someone from Indy's or Tampa's staff.

552388[/snapback]

Capers will be with the Giants shortly after they lose their DC. Capers and Coughlin go way back and still keep in touch according to the papers here in NY. I'd love to see Capers in Buffalo, but I thing he is going to rejoin Coughlin.

Wait a sec., let's get old school here. Why stop at Mike Marks? Why not bring in Don "Air" Cornell?

552470[/snapback]

Sounds good to me.

I have thought about pulling an OJ and getting polian and marchibroda back from Indi.