We All Owe Kevin Gilbride

Kipers Hair

After watching the opener and the debacle in the black hole...it's apparent that Gilbride was not to blame for the problems with the offense. We have a couple of options (a) Our receivers couldn't deal with the complexity of the offense...so we dumb it down and still have no effect - Either our players are really dumb or they just are not good or (B) Bledsoe can't execute the simplist of plans, so he just sucks...In the end - Sorry KG you scape goat you.

dear kevin gilbride,

i'm sorry i never found you and beat you into a bloody mess of sidewalk ruffage. you were a moron and one of the worst things that ever happened to the bills organization. i also thank you for ruining drew bledsoe's career and destroying any confidence he ever had.

love,

rt

After watching the opener and the debacle in the black hole...it's apparent that Gilbride was not to blame for the problems with the offense.  We have a couple of options (a)  Our receivers couldn't deal with the complexity of the offense...so we dumb it down and still have no effect - Either our players are really dumb or they just are not good or (B) Bledsoe can't execute the simplist of plans, so he just sucks...In the end - Sorry KG you scape goat you.

39246[/snapback]

Wrong.

One of Kevin Killdrive's problems was that he put too much faith in Bledsoe and got totally pass-happy with his ineffective offense. It is simply contradictory to apologize to KG and to blame Bledsoe for being a bad player when KG's problem was that he put too much faith in and gave too much responsiblity to Bledsoe.

After watching the opener and the debacle in the black hole...it's apparent that Gilbride was not to blame for the problems with the offense.  We have a couple of options (a)  Our receivers couldn't deal with the complexity of the offense...so we dumb it down and still have no effect - Either our players are really dumb or they just are not good or (B) Bledsoe can't execute the simplist of plans, so he just sucks...In the end - Sorry KG you scape goat you.

39246[/snapback]

Idiotic post of the week nominee right there lads.

39246[/snapback]

Bull ! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: To Kevin

39246[/snapback]

lmao, be freaking patient as it takes some time to learn a new system. also, if henry didn't slip on fourth and goal we would have an average 17 point day of production

Guest Buddy Ryan

Dear Buffalo Fans:

I'm sorry I didn't finish the job in Houston.

I suspect everyone up there understands where I was coming from now. Apparently you enjoyed the Chuck n' Duck as much as I did.

Yours,

Buddy Ryan

After watching the opener and the debacle in the black hole...it's apparent that Gilbride was not to blame for the problems with the offense. We have a couple of options (a) Our receivers couldn't deal with the complexity of the offense...so we dumb it down and still have no effect - Either our players are really dumb or they just are not good or ( Bledsoe can't execute the simplist of plans, so he just sucks...In the end - Sorry KG you scape goat you.

GONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!