(OT) 2,000th post

Like A Mofo

I was thinking back to the days maybe 10-15 yrs ago when the Bills had rough losses, and living down here in NJ where there are all Jets, Giants fans and Cowboys fans that are off and on the bandwagon again, not many wanted to talk serious Bills football, there was no internet, so venting was tougher. But just seeing what has happened this yr so far, its nice to come here and commensurate with fellow Bills fans in the shortcomings of our beloved team, its nice that the venting you do during the game is felt by so many others when you come here.

SDS, you do a fantastic job with this site and many thanks, especially to my friend tmk-nj who told me about this site in the first place, and to all the friends ive made on here, especially T-80, R.Rich, and so many others that are just escaping me at the moment (definately not forgotten though!!), but I enjoy reading all your posts!

Lets hope the Bills can pull this season together, AT LEAST lets hope for some progress to be made, maybe WM will get more time, maybe JP can come back and show us something. But first things first...Lets pull off the upset and beat the SB Champs!!

GO BILLS AND GO YANKEES!!!

Yo! My name is tmk-nj... Get it right!

It's amazing that we do the same job and you have 2000 posts and I have just barely 100. LOL

But I have to agree with you. Good post.

Now we have to have you join us for an opener.

Tom

tmk-nj

Yo!  My name is tmk-nj...    Get it right!

It's amazing that we do the same job and you have 2000 posts and I have just barely 100.  LOL

But I have to agree with you.  Good post.

Now we have to have you join us for an opener.

Tom

tmk-nj

39095[/snapback]

LOL...thats is true, although I do maintain I never worked a day in my life

Count me in for the next opener!!

And your name is edited as well!