#1 absolutely most important offseason acquisition

l< j

Figures I bother to post and get exposed as an idiot.

But it doesn't work. My RSS reader (Sage extension to Firefox) doesn't recognize this as a valid feed. Nor does Firefox load the link as a live bookmark. I thought RSS feeds were xml files?

What am I missing in my ignorance?

Thanks for a great site.

kj

But it doesn't work. My RSS reader (Sage extension to Firefox) doesn't recognize this as a valid feed.  Nor does Firefox load the link as a live bookmark.  I thought RSS feeds were xml files?

What am I missing in my ignorance?

Thanks for a great site.

kj

549701[/snapback]

I'm sure the problem is on my end - I vaguly remember trying to get this together, but may have stopped short of a working implementation (thus it wasn't advertised).

If you've been poking around here for 5 years, then you know damned well that you've yet to even approach the 20th percentile of idiocy.

You should definitely keep trying... :unsure:

If you've been poking around here for 5 years, then you know damned well that you've yet to even approach the 20th percentile of idiocy.

You should definitely keep trying... :unsure:

549857[/snapback]

Heck, I remember the Great Migration, a time when there was no light, only Hyperbills.

When measured in percentiles, idiocy is then only relative. Thankfully, my family doesn't post here.

Back to lurking.

kj