Could this happen?

Hawk

Ralphs comments after the game leads most people to "Billieve" that MM is going to stay and that Modrak gets the GM job. Would it be so inconsievable that TD stays on as President? That way Ralph does not, have to pay anyone that is not actually working for him?? Hope not, but stranger things have happened  :unsure:

548286[/snapback]

If there are changes made, I hope for that. Getting rid of Donahoe doesn't make us better.

At this point just firing TD and MM won't satisfy me.  I want a good, old fashioned perp walk.  :P

549159[/snapback]

If I had to pay MM $3M for the next 3 years, I'd try to make him quit first... GOOD TIMES!!! :unsure:

How can you justify keeping him?  Seriously, what has he done to win you over?  I see an abysmal failure.

549175[/snapback]

Well- he hasn't overreached on need players- doing that is insane.

The Bills have been very profitable under his watch- what could possibly justify just getting rid of him, except to satisfy a few vindictive fans....people who will come to the games regardless of whether they fire him or not.

So tell me- how does getting rid of him altogether make us better- even if he is just moved to President with Modrak taking over as GM. I'd rather have a quality person such as him associated with the team- he has class.

Well- he hasn't overreached on need players- doing that is insane.

The Bills have been very profitable under his watch- what could possibly justify just getting rid of him, except to satisfy a few vindictive fans....people who will come to the games regardless of whether they fire him or not.

So tell me- how does getting rid of him altogether make us better- even if he is just moved to President with Modrak taking over as GM. I'd rather have a quality person such as him associated with the team- he has class.

549180[/snapback]

He's 31-49 as the GM of the Bills with a single season over 0.500 (9-7). But Ralph should keep him around because he's a class act? I'm a nice guy, but if I don't produce my bosses will get rid of me, and they won't wait five years to do it. He's failed...end of story.

He's 31-49 as the GM of the Bills with a single season over 0.500 (9-7).  But Ralph should keep him around because he's a class act?  I'm a nice guy, but if I don't produce my bosses will get rid of me, and they won't wait five years to do it.  He's failed...end of story.

549211[/snapback]

He's made Ralph a lot more $$ than he has made in the past. If he gives up his GM duties, he SHOULD remain as President. He has done an outstanding job in that capacity

Thats true, but the Bill's also have Russ Brandon to take care of that. 6 or 7 weeks ago, I would have tended to agree, but now I think TD is gone!

What's the number one responsibility of the President of the Bills? To make money.  TD has done that.  I agree with Hawk, this is the most likely scenario.

BTW, does anyone have a list of DC's and OC's from Philly from the last 10 years.  They will be the guys at the top of Modrak's list.

548431[/snapback]