Favorite hangover cures

I don't mind the ethanol, but the acetaldehydes are nasty and take a long time to become metabolized.  Any recommendations?

548180[/snapback]

DUDE! I think I have Strange Brew memorized...no kidding...

I bet I've seen the movie 50 times....I quote it all the time

in fact I did this morning....

what you going to be doing?

I'll be in the cafeteria selling smokes!

It's never too late!

And I agree with you two...works well - if you remember to do it before you sleep.

549877[/snapback]

That begs the question though, if you are sober enough at night to remember to drink water and take 2 Advil would you have had the hangover to begin with?

That begs the question though, if you are sober enough at night to remember to drink water and take 2 Advil would you have had the hangover to begin with?

550039[/snapback]

More fun to stumle into the bathroom, swallow any two random pills with a big swig of listerine. Then, you've had a good night.

Releasing the demons, wether it is intentional or unintentional, before falling asleep is key. Unless this is done, you are done.

Best case senerio once the night is winding down:

1. Purge the demons left in your belly

2. Force down some greasy food. Preferably some sort of taco.

3. 2 glasses of water and a couple asprin

4. Pass out

5. Piss yourself while sleeping

6. Wake up and feel like a million bucks.

550039[/snapback]

Perhaps..but even the most gone has the occasional flash of clarity. Experience and memories of past pain helps. :D

But do not take Advil. Take aspirin. :lol: