Why does it look like Mularkey is staying?

bbb

I don't get how this guy does not look like he's going to get fired. He mismanaged just about every talented player on the team - Moulds, Adams, McGahee, Williams, and especially Losman.

His playcalling is just plain stupid.

I will be very unhappy if he stays. Plus, a good GM is going to want to hire his own guy.

I don't get how this guy does not look like he's going to get fired.  He mismanaged just about every talented player on the team - Moulds, Adams, McGahee, Williams, and especially Losman.

I will be very unhappy if he stays.  Plus, a good GM is going to want to hire his own guy.

547830[/snapback]

Good GM or bad GM, NO GM in his right mind would want MM as HC... except maybe TD. ;)

I don't get how this guy does not look like he's going to get fired.  He mismanaged just about every talented player on the team - Moulds, Adams, McGahee, Williams, and especially Losman.

I will be very unhappy if he stays.  Plus, a good GM is going to want to hire his own guy.

547830[/snapback]

What plays would you call if there was no blocking?

MM stays because Modrak is taking over.

547846[/snapback]

Why would a guy who lives in Florida, doesn't want to travel, and has always said he doesn't want the responsibility suddenly have a change of heart.