Bledsoe's QB rating

1billsfan

Bash him all you want but he isn't turning the ball over, he's had absolutely no help from his line, and that ball to Evans looked awfully pretty. :doh:

We have no option other than max protect and let him throw it downfield more than once a game. If we're not going to score, I at least want to see Drew throw some bombs and scare the pants off of the other team with Evans and Moulds going deep. Run it, run it, run it, then bombs away baby.

Career 76.8 rating.  If you think he is gonna maintain a 86.3 rating(which would be his second highest rating ever) you need to lay off the drugs.  Crack kills!

38902[/snapback]

The line will have to protect him better than they did yesterday. That rating should be higher if not for a ton of dropped passes so far. Look, he's probably going to get sacked a ton. But I think he will get his share of TD passes this season. IMO, Travis Henry and the coaches should be getting the brunt of the criticism today. Bledsoe is just being himself. Give him time he's all pro, don't give him time he's a no show. If we'd have gotten the ball back on the onsides kick I would have bet money he'd have gotten the Bills in field goal range (where Lindell would have no doubt shanked that sucka). Next year JP will be the starter, but like it or not this season is all Bledsoe. So I say, you go Drew!

IMO, Travis Henry and the coaches should be getting the brunt of the criticism today.

38936[/snapback]

Geez. All Travis did was average something like 3.5 yards a carry while getting hit in the backfield on every other carry. Yeah, he should have caught that one ball that got picked -- but it was a lousy ball. The fact of the matter is, both DB and Travis have the misfortune of playing behind a godawful line. Travis is coping with it a lot better than DB.

Guest jeff from Syracuse

Bledsoe is an albatross around any head coaches neck. I feel sorry for his latest victim - Mularkey. He is truly a coach killer.

SOOOOO many excuses, so many losses and sacks. When has Bledsoe ever been accused of winning a game? I can't remember one.

Geez.  All Travis did was average something like 3.5 yards a carry while getting hit in the backfield on every other carry.  Yeah, he should have caught that one ball that got picked -- but it was a lousy ball.  The fact of the matter is, both DB and Travis have the misfortune of playing behind a godawful line.  Travis is coping with it a lot better than DB.

38963[/snapback]

Bledsoe has 2 TD passes. How many rushing TDs does Travis have?

<crickets>

Bledsoe has been better than no-hands stumblin-bumblin Travis.

Adopting a WC type passing game isn't as bad as some think on this board but even those teams go downfield sometimes during the game. We need to do that and I'm surprised we haven't yet.

Alot of our problems can be blamed on the O-line sadly. Dropped passes aren't helping us either.