Drew Rosenhaus

WVUFootball29

As per KFFL (a highly reliable source of Pro Football News :lol: )

Dec 30 Leo Roth, of the Democrat and Chronicle, reports Buffalo Bills RB Willis McGahee was in contention for the league rushing title at the halfway mark of the season. When the season concludes Sunday, Jan. 1, against the New York Jets in the Meadowlands, McGahee will be happy just to break 100 yards and head into the offseason without further embarrassing himself. After averaging 23 carries and 98.8 yards through eight games, McGahee has averaged 17 carries and 49.2 yards over the past seven. It was expected that agent Drew Rosenhaus would approach the Bills about re-doing his original five-year, $15.5 million contract, but Rosenhaus, contacted by phone, would not comment when asked if he would pursue a new deal for McGahee or if he was waiting to see if there would be management and coaching changes in Buffalo before he sought such a thing.

Always a no comment or answering a question with another question with this guy. He reminds me of the 80's businessman who took over Planet Express for an episode of futurama. What worries me about him is that his method of promoting his players is to create drama and with the circus that is the Buffalo Bills organization these days we dont need WM turning into the TO of the 2006 season.

As per KFFL (a highly reliable source of Pro Football News  :w00t: )

Always a no comment or answering a question with another question with this guy.  He reminds me of the 80's businessman who took over Planet Express for an episode of futurama.  What worries me about him is that his method of promoting his players is to create drama and with the circus that is the Buffalo Bills organization these days we dont need WM turning into the TO of the 2006 season.

545880[/snapback]

I think the Terrell Owens fiasco may have opened some players eyes on Rosenhaus. He has already been dumped by a few players (Chad Johnson and Javon Walker I think), and I think others will follow suit. McGahee is tough to get a handle on, personality wise. He says the right thing, most of the time, but you can't tell if he cares more about money or winning. His own fault or not, I think this season, being somewhat a diappointment, may make him delay any contract demands. I still think the guy can play, I am not sure he was used all that well by the coaching staff. I get the feeling that he won't be real happy to see Mularkey return, if that is indeed the case. If he is unhappy, Rosenhaus will make it miserable for the Bills, and they will let him go...

McGahee has ZERO leverage here. If he even threatens a hold-out, the front office should respond with, "Go ahead and do what you think's best."

546314[/snapback]

in addition...Willis MaGahee's inability to speak english will only further complicate any potetial holdout situation.