HOW ABOUT THAT POUNDING SOX FANS

NavyBillsFan

I must admit the Yankmees laid a punishment on the Sox. But how did you feel Saturday morning when we got to your Ace?? Blown save.. Marianna Raveria does not scare the Sox. I was very pissed about the Sox performance though. Sorry I still like the Sox against the Yanks in a 7 game series! I have to say Yankee fans are the classless ones. I have been to both parks .. The Bronx sucks!

PEDRO.... SUCKS

HOPE HE PITCHES THIS WEEKEND!

WOW  25 RUNS IN 2 GAMES.....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU WERE BEAT BY THE BETTER TEAM

WHERES T-BONE?

38541[/snapback]

I must admit the Yankmees laid a punishment on the Sox. But how did you feel Saturday morning when we got to your Ace?? Blown save.. Marianna Raveria does not scare the Sox. I was very pissed about the Sox performance though. Sorry I still like the Sox against the Yanks in a 7 game series! I have to say Yankee fans are the classless ones. I have been to both parks .. The Bronx sucks!

38688[/snapback]

Right. This coming from a fan that would always chant "Nomar's better" constantly and then ceremoniously ship him out. We always stand behind our players no matter what. And Jeter is 10 times the shortstop Nomar ever was or could be. Jeter smoked the sux this weekend.

Right. This coming from a fan that would always chant "Nomar's better" constantly and then ceremoniously ship him out. We always stand behind our players no matter what. And Jeter is 10 times the shortstop Nomar ever was or could be. Jeter smoked the sux this weekend.

38709[/snapback]

Woah, woah, woah. "We always stand behind our players?" WTF is it with you Yankee fans, thinking you're better people than everyone else just because the team you root for happens to play well? You are the same fans who booed Jeter's ass IN YANKEE STADIUM this April/May when he was hitting .160.

Spare me.

wow, another meaningless series victory. You are still both going to the playoffs. Whoop de do.

Between you and Red Sox fans it just amazes me that you have anything left to cheer about in the postseason...

38550[/snapback]

But you know darn well if the Sox won, E$PN would have had wall-to-wall coverage, now they will probably will get on the Yankees about $ as they backup whining plan

38688[/snapback]

Rivera scared a hell of a lot of Red Sox in a particular 7 game series last year. :doh:

Woah, woah, woah.  "We always stand behind our players?"  WTF is it with you Yankee fans, thinking you're better people than everyone else just because the team you root for happens to play well?  You are the same fans who booed Jeter's ass IN YANKEE STADIUM this April/May when he was hitting .160. 

Spare me.

38714[/snapback]

For the record, I was at Yankee Stadium for all three games in April, when the Red Sox swept the Yanks. The booing of Derek Jeter by Yankee fans made me want to puke.

Having said that, there are just as many classless Red Sox fans as any team in the majors, or professional sports for that matter.

For the record, I was at Yankee Stadium for all three games in April, when the Red Sox swept the Yanks. The booing of Derek Jeter by Yankee fans made me want to puke.

Having said that, there are just as many classless Red Sox fans as any team in the majors, or professional sports for that matter.

38732[/snapback]

I agree with you wholeheartedly - but this whole "Yankee Fan Superiority" thing is just so over-the-top absurd.

PEDRO.... SUCKS

HOPE HE PITCHES THIS WEEKEND!

WOW  25 RUNS IN 2 GAMES.....

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

YOU WERE BEAT BY THE BETTER TEAM

WHERES T-BONE?

38541[/snapback]

Yeah, when I read something like the above post the first thing that pops into my mind is, "the guy who wrote that is one classy guy!" :doh: