WAKEY WAKEY little dreamers...

nodnarb

We lost that game for many reasons. Some chump calls by the refs, a few penalties, and a couple dropped balls that were poorly thrown to begin with. But the #1 reason we lost is B.L.E.D.S.O.E.

Watch the game again. Listen to the people who were there and could watch what was happening in the secondary. He doesn't see his open receivers. He reads the field too slowly. He needs too much of his OLine. Half of his throws are either too low or too high.

90% of any bench quarterbacks in this league could have won that game the way our defense and ST played.

You can keep denying it, but you'll just find more pain down the road.

The Best thing for this team, right now, is to bench Bledsoe and show this team what can happen when you have a QB who has the ability to find his receivers, anticipate their late breaks, have the balls to pull the trigger, and get the ball where it needs to be on the player's body. Drew can do none of that.

Bledsoe was indeed a Trojan horse pulled off brilliantly by BB. He's the best analyst in the game. He saw something that he bet others wouldn't see. He saw something in Bledsoe that can't be coached away. If anyone could make him better, it's Sam Wyche. Bledsoe isn't going to get better.

I've wanted him to do well ever since he came here. He has always been a stand-up guy and I'd still love to see him succeed.

But the sad fact is, HE NEVER WILL. He will leave this game a shadow of his former self, which is what he is right now. He was never a consistent QB, and he never will be. He was never able to scramble, and he never will be.

The Bills were duped. There is no doubt, and after all the defense I've put up against this truth, I won't be convinced otherwise. I thougth it was last years' coaches. They were only half the problem. Mularkey has set Bledsoe up to succeed and he's still failing this team.

Take the blinders off.

Bledsoe was indeed a Trojan horse pulled off brilliantly by BB. He's the best analyst in the game. He saw something that he bet others wouldn't see. He saw something in Bledsoe that can't be coached away. If anyone could make him better, it's Sam Wyche. Bledsoe isn't going to get better.

38521[/snapback]

BINGO