Bring Dwight Adams BACK!

BillsBabe

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding a seasoned, successful draft consultant would not be "ripping the team apart."  According to some, the "problems" are not on the field.

544198[/snapback]

Donahoe has made some mistakes- every GM does. Those mistakes stand out even more because we have New England and Indianapolis (and soon Miami) in our conference. If we were in the NFC, we would have at least 2 straight playoff appearances.

I don't think he's done such a bad job that he should be gone.

Donahoe has made some mistakes- every GM does. Those mistakes stand out even more because we have New England and Indianapolis (and soon Miami) in our conference. If we were in the NFC, we would have at least 2 straight playoff appearances.

544212[/snapback]

"If?" That's an almost laughable excuse for the pathetic results these past few years! IF Vince Lombardi and/or Bear Bryant were still alive, maybe THEY would come coach. "IF" we only played High School teams, MAYBE we could win a Super Bowl under the current leadership. And IF wishes were horses ......

"If?"  That's an almost laughable excuse for the pathetic results these past few years!  IF Vince Lombardi and/or Bear Bryant were still alive, maybe THEY would come coach.  "IF" we only played High School teams, MAYBE we could win a Super Bowl under the current leadership.  And IF wishes were horses ......

544216[/snapback]

I see you doing the same thing......if we had someone else, things would be better

544212[/snapback]

Fielding the worst OL in pro football isn't "some" mistake. It's a huge mistake. He's had 5 friggin' years to correct this.

Ding ding ding ! TIME'S UP, WHITEY !

Fielding the worst OL in pro football isn't "some" mistake. It's a huge mistake. He's had 5 friggin' years to correct this.

Ding ding ding !  TIME'S UP, WHITEY !

544223[/snapback]

It does baffle me as to how such a basic and well-understood element of the game can be forgotten for so long by people who's job it is to know and correct such things.

The MAJOR difference between MY "if" and yours??  Mine is POSSIBLE!!!  Yours is based on, well, fantasy.

544220[/snapback]

I have to disagree there- both are possible, and long term, the Bills could get better either route. There is not always 1 correct answer.

This thread has now been soiled upon...an insult to us Dwight Adams fans.

Johnny posts like his hair is on fire.

AD posts like Tarzan but has the content of Jane.....

Mark VI has great measurables but questionable intangibles....

I have to disagree there- both are possible, and long term, the Bills could get better either route. There is not always 1 correct answer.

544263[/snapback]

Explain how us moving to the (powerhouse) NFC would be a better deal for us?? Plus, it just ain't gonna happen.

This thread has now been soiled upon...an insult to us Dwight Adams fans. 

Johnny posts like his hair is on fire.

AD posts like Tarzan but has the content of Jane.....

Mark VI has great measurables but questionable intangibles....

544270[/snapback]

what you talkin bout Joe....going from adams to donahoe is kinda like Ono dismantling a great rock n roll band

what you talkin bout Joe....going from adams to donahoe is kinda like Ono dismantling a great rock n roll band

544272[/snapback]

True...I was trying to figure out if Keith Richards and Tom Donahoe were the same person...Tom is Keith is drag????

Explain how us moving to the (powerhouse) NFC would be a better deal for us?? Plus, it just ain't gonna happen.

544271[/snapback]

I was refering to staying with Donahoe- the NFC move was a hypothetical. I think we'd be a playoff team there.....the Jets might only be 4 games out in that terribly competetive nightmare