Uh, don't touch the ref Steve...

KD in CA

For those of you with Steve Smith in your fantasy championship game, he just got booted for grabbing the ref.  :doh:

btw...great game between the Giants and Skins going on.

541665[/snapback]

:P:):P

I'm dying here... I'm holding a small lead, but Smith is ejected, J. Smith is not doing much and Santana Moss is crushing the Giants from my bench....

:P  :)  :P

I'm dying here... I'm holding a small lead, but Smith is ejected, J. Smith is not doing much and Santana Moss is crushing the Giants from my bench....

541692[/snapback]

You benched Santana Moss vs the Giants secondary in a game that looked to be high scoring and played Jimmy Smith with a green QB in a game that had 13-10 written all over it?

hehehe :doh:

I was at the game today and no offical mention of him getting ejected. Don't refs usually have to announce play ejections? We were all shaking our heads. One of the worse officiated games I ever saw.

I didn't even Tivo the Bills game and they freaking won. I'm an idoit...

I was at the game today and no offical mention of him getting ejected. Don't refs usually have to announce play ejections? We were all shaking our heads. One of the worse officiated games I ever saw.

542012[/snapback]

Yep...Not exactly Home cooking there...

The 1st time they showed the replay of the FG I thought it hit Peppers...I was surprised the Refs did not take a little longer to look at it cause that was obviously the Game right there...Just saw the replay again on NFL Total Access and it still looks to me like it hit Peppers on his side...Oh well...

Those 2 idiots on FNZ should have a field day with this one... ;)

You benched Santana Moss vs the Giants secondary in a game that looked to be high scoring and played Jimmy Smith with a green QB in a game that had 13-10 written all over it?

hehehe ;)

541753[/snapback]

Moss had 2 TD's in the last 8 games and they are coming off a big Dallas win in which Moss played a minor role. He has been insignificant the last half of the seaosn. Once Leftwich went down - Garrard has been looking for Smith and his number have gone up.

I played the trends and got burned... 0:)

I'm up 34-27 with my opponent having Dillon to play on Monday... Please God let BB sit his ass now that the division is won.

it was a crap call. Makes you wonder if the NFL likes the big fix. The refs never called holding on the Cowboys and they were mauling the Panthers front four. I was watching the entire game and just couldn't believe they were missing those calls.

God I hate the Cowboys. if you like the Cowboys here, you are either a big redneck or black. Not to sterotype, but very very true...