Biggest Bills disappointment this year...

LabattBlue

The O line. I bought into the idea that they could bring in second tier free agents and McNally would make them into a decent line that would open up holes for McGahee. The most disappointing individual was Mike Williams. Great potential and lackluster effort make for a bust.

I'm not really sure I can rank the disappointments. Willis comes to mind. So does the OL. DL too.

Maybe Jerry Gray. I cannot believe that the loss of Pat Williams caused the D to fall into oblivion

The biggest disappointment this year is easily the vaunted defense. The loss of one player, even if he was our main run stopper, should not have brought this defense down from number 2 to number 28, or whatever the hell we are now. I expected a dopoff, but nothing remotely like what we have witnessed this year.

Next year, these guys better shut the fug up about how great they are going to be and just go out and play some damn football.

I'm disappointed in the offense, in the coaching staff, in the front offices inability to get good players for the OL, but I am absolutely DISGUSTED with the play of the defense.

What about losing Takeo and Edwards. I know Ron Edwards is no PW but think about it... with all the problems the coaching staff had with Sam Adams are DT rotation was left with one guy who was inactive all of last year (Anderson) and two other guys who have seen probably twenty snaps in this league (Bannan and Sape). Oh by the way all three of those guys suck balls. Not to mention Takeo is by far and away the best player on the team and would hold everyone else on this D accountable for playing so crappy. He is also the leader/heart & soul of the current Buffalo Bills. None the less the D should still have been able to play much much better than they have. My biggest disapointment goes to the OL and the coaching. I don't even have to talk about the play of the OL, we've all seen it. As for the coaching, not only has the playcalling been suspect but what was the deal with MM getting into all these tiffs with the players. Too much drama and really crappy football for me in 2005, yet I'm still watching and talking on a message board.