We Wish you a Merry Christmas

30dive

I figured that as of 12noon today I will be away until at least next Tuesday for a nice Christmas Holiday. The family will make it's yearly trek home to Webster, NY in hopes that Santa Claus makes his way down the grandparents chimney.

With that I wish you all a very safe and wonderful Christmas and happiest of holidays. May all your wishes come true, and may you be blessed with the love of your family and friends.

:doh:

I figured that as of 12noon today I will be away until at least next Tuesday for a nice Christmas Holiday.  The family will make it's yearly trek home to Webster, NY in hopes that Santa Claus makes his way down the grandparents chimney. 

With that I wish you all a very safe and wonderful Christmas and happiest of  holidays. May all your wishes come true, and may you be blessed with the love of your family and friends.

539849[/snapback]

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!!! :D

I have been benched at home the past month recoving from a stroke, I have to say I was very lucky. It happend in Buffalo while visiting our family. I have to thanks the EMT's, Millard Filmore Stroke team of Drs, nurses and staff. I have been cleared to travel and we are headed back to Buffalo for Christmas. I can't stress it enough that you have to embrace everyone and everything that you consider important. After reflecting a bit I relize how fast the days pass and we never say I love you enough or I am sorry.

Sorry didn't mean to get mushy this is a FOOTBALL site, but I hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year and when you hit your knees at night thank God for all of the people that mean so much to you.

I have been benched at home the past month recoving from a stroke,  I have to say I was very lucky. It happend in Buffalo while visiting our family.  I have to thanks the EMT's, Millard Filmore Stroke team of Drs, nurses and staff.  I have been cleared to travel and we are headed back to Buffalo for Christmas.  I can't stress it enough that you have to embrace everyone and everything that you consider important.  After reflecting a bit I relize how fast the days pass and we never say I love you enough or I am sorry. 

Sorry didn't mean to get mushy  this is a FOOTBALL site, but I hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year and when you hit your knees at night thank God for all of the people that mean so much to you.

540274[/snapback]

To a speedy recovery...

I have been benched at home the past month recoving from a stroke,  I have to say I was very lucky. It happend in Buffalo while visiting our family.  I have to thanks the EMT's, Millard Filmore Stroke team of Drs, nurses and staff.  I have been cleared to travel and we are headed back to Buffalo for Christmas.  I can't stress it enough that you have to embrace everyone and everything that you consider important.  After reflecting a bit I relize how fast the days pass and we never say I love you enough or I am sorry. 

Sorry didn't mean to get mushy  this is a FOOTBALL site, but I hope Everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Great New Year and when you hit your knees at night thank God for all of the people that mean so much to you.

540274[/snapback]

Glad to hear you're doing better. Merry Christmas everyone and please say a prayer for those of us not fortunate enough to be home this Christmas with our loved ones.

Glad to hear you're doing better. Merry Christmas everyone and please say a prayer for those of us not fortunate enough to be home this Christmas with our loved ones.

540305[/snapback]

Prayers said USMC....did you win a seat in the new Parliament? :D

540305[/snapback]

I always say a pray for the Jarheads, they need it more than anyone. All kidding aside, you guys are great...no matter what they say about you.

Aim High

Merry Christmas to all! Hey USMC I know the marine corps is pretty damn big but I was wondering if you might know my buddy Corpral Ethan Place, he got the Silver Star for his last tour and just got out of the Marines last summer. He was a Scout Sniper. I got another one of my best friends doing his second tour over there and I say a prayer for you guys daily. Thanks for everything, I'll be thinking about you guys this holiday season. Merry Christmas everyone.