Moorman named to Pro Bowl

Kent14

mcgahee an alternate? great. now we're going to hear how he's a 'pro bowl back'.

I'd rather have an underrated back like Tiki Barber than an overrated guy like McGahee. But then again, it could be this inept offense holding him back. If I had to put money on it, I'd say that McGahee would be a fuggin monster on a team that could block. Still dont like how he talks the talk though.

mcgahee an alternate? great. now we're going to hear how he's a 'pro bowl back'.

I'd rather have an underrated back like Tiki Barber than an overrated guy like McGahee. But then again, it could be this inept offense holding him back. If I had to put money on it, I'd say that McGahee would be a fuggin monster on a team that could block. Still dont like how he talks the talk though.

539359[/snapback]

I'd settle for seeing him stiff arm again

If I had to put money on it, I'd say that McGahee would be a fuggin monster on a team that could block. Still dont like how he talks the talk though.

539359[/snapback]

Dunno. So far, WMG falls into the catagory of "Well, somebody has to run the ball.". I can't recall if he ever turned a game around, like a top back does time to time...

Moorman named a starter.  Adams, Clements, McGahee, McGee, and Fletcher named alternates.

539337[/snapback]

About time that Moorman made it!! Finally he's getting some props! Same with Fletcher and McGee--well-deserved, even if they are just alternates.

Adams, Clements, and McGahee are jokes, at least this year. Do the coaches pick the alternates or is it based on fan voting? If it's the fans, what Bills fans are voting for Adams, Clements, and McGahee?

About time that Moorman made it!! Finally he's getting some props! Same with Fletcher and McGee--well-deserved, even if they are just alternates.

Adams, Clements, and McGahee are jokes, at least this year. Do the coaches pick the alternates or is it based on fan voting? If it's the fans, what Bills fans are voting for Adams, Clements, and McGahee?

539372[/snapback]

The voting is a three-way split between fans, coaches, and active players.

I can no longer think about the Pro Bowl without hearing Peyton Manning on the sideline talking about one of the guys on the team who got liquored up and started running his mouth. A classic moment. If you recall, while he was talking, they cut away to the action on the field just in time to see Travis Henry run outside left and lose control of the football, and you hear Peyton yell "C'mon, pick it up!"

Which he did. And scored. And the over was a thing of beauty.

But then again, it could be this inept offense holding him back. If I had to put money on it, I'd say that McGahee would be a fuggin monster on a team that could block. Still dont like how he talks the talk though.

539359[/snapback]

I was watching NFL Live yesterday and they showed a clip of Larry Johnson... the guy was 8 yds down field before a defender even got close to him... B-)

Man, I miss Kent Hull, Jim Ritcher and Jon Davis...

I was watching NFL Live yesterday and they showed a clip of Larry Johnson... the guy was 8 yds down field before a defender even got close to him... B-)

Man, I miss Kent Hull, Jim Ritcher and Jon Davis...

539445[/snapback]

Larry J has broken "The Curse"!!!!!!! It's now safe for Penn State RBs to turn pro.

Ah, John Davis, arguably the 2nd best Plan B free agent signing in the NFL after the late, great Reggie White.

Tis the season to be charitable. B-)

And Merry Christmas to you, 86, and Mommie.  May that light from above continue to shine upon you.

Stuck.

539451[/snapback]

Awwwww! Back atcha!

Hey, pretty soon I'll be waist deep in draft stuff as opposed to being neck deep in Bills BS, so all's not lost.