Has Donahoe or Ralph....

Billsjunkie

Commented on the game yet? I have been looking for quotes but have been unable to find any. I like reading TDs quotes because they make me laugh because there so out of whack and I just want to hear from Ralph because frankly I'm sick of this mess and I just want some hope to come out of his mouth that these clowns wont be here next year.

Just insert the following into any postgame press conference:

"We need to make plays where we execute better and do more of the little things so that we can live to fight another day, because, after all, on any given Sunday anything can happen and there's always next season."

Just insert the following into any postgame press conference:

"We need to make plays where we execute better and do more of the little things so that we can live to fight another day, because, after all, on any given Sunday anything can happen and there's always next season."

536803[/snapback]

Ahhhhh execute :( ..

Guest BackInDaDay

Donahoe -

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.

I thought I knew.

But I don't.

The folks keep coming out to see this train wreck, so I must be doing something right.

Right?

I'm the president, you know. I call the shots.

Yep. That's me.

Numero uno. The big guy. How's my hair?

Oh, yeah...

We'll keep striving for success, blah, blah, blah.

The hair. It's bitchin', right?

Wilson-

Tennis anyone?

Paul Maguire, is that you?

536869[/snapback]

If I was Paul Maguire than it would be...."Folks let me tell ya something...Look at this right here."

How many times does he say that every game.

I also though we left the execute statements off of One Bills Drive when Gregg Williams left. Nope, that excuse is returning again and I'm sick of it.

If I was Paul Maguire than it would be...."Folks let me tell ya something...Look at this right here."

How many times does he say that every game.

I also though we left the execute statements off of One Bills Drive when Gregg Williams left. Nope, that excuse is returning again and I'm sick of it.

536879[/snapback]

WAAAAAAAAAATCH THIS

Guest BackInDaDay

536879[/snapback]

Donahoe -

I believe if we take the time to self-scout...

Damn my hair looks good. It's all white, and stuff. Oh yeah...

Self-scout the team, we'll get some answers on how we execute...

My shoes have a nice shine today. Yes?