Any details on McGahee's injury

Tom

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I am. Every game he's played in he's ALWAYS coming out of the game with a bump or bruise. He needs to toughen up a little and suck it up.

535437[/snapback]

very true...one of the reasons why i ditched him early in the season from my fantasy football squad...he'd give everyone a scare at least once or twice every game by either not being able to get up after a play or limping off

I don't think I am. Every game he's played in he's ALWAYS coming out of the game with a bump or bruise. He needs to toughen up a little and suck it up.

535437[/snapback]

. . . and he always comes back for more. Have you ever played football? Have you ever played RB? RBs get hit more than anybody else on the field during the course of a game.

The guy came back from one of the most serious football injuries that one could imagine. It is very easy for someone to type on his keyboard that a guy should suck it up. It is a lot more difficult to come back from what he had to overcome.

As one poster said earlier in the week, most of the people on this board who probably kill themselves doing one of Willis' daily workouts.

Again, you are being ridiculous with your ciritcism of WM.

Oh and by the way.....

Willis is far from being an elite back in the NFL. I see a very average RB in Willis McGahee.

535438[/snapback]

I'm still looking foward the the "speed burst" we were supposed to see from him this year. He's pretty much been all talk this year and I hope he comes ready to play next year. Even with a line like ours, you've got to be able to break one every once in a while.

Oh and by the way.....

Willis is far from being an elite back in the NFL. I see a very average RB in Willis McGahee.

535438[/snapback]

Oh yeah, he is "average." He is the fastest Bufalo Bill RB to reach 2,000 yards in his career (faster than OJ, Thurman, Joe Cribbs et al). He also is playing behind one of the worst lines in Buffalo Bills history. He also has done it without getting that many carries.

Go ahead. Keep on saying he is average. If you say it enough times, you may even begin to believe it yourself.

I'm still looking foward the the "speed burst" we were supposed to see from him this year. He's pretty much been all talk this year and I hope he comes ready to play next year. Even with a line like ours, you've got to be able to break one every once in a while.

535450[/snapback]

Willis McGahee has been nothing but a college name so far in the NFL. When he starts playing like he did in college before his injury maybe he can run his mouth and tell us how good he is.

That sure is some speed burst uh? <_<

I don't think he has broken one yet and took it to the house in the NFL. :doh:

Oh yeah, he is "average."  He is the fastest Bufalo Bill RB to reach 2,000 yards in his career (faster than OJ, Thurman, Joe Cribbs et al).  He also is playing behind one of the worst lines in Buffalo Bills history.  He also has done it without getting that many carries.

Go ahead.  Keep on saying he is average.  If you say it enough times, you may even begin to believe it yourself.

535457[/snapback]

You must own a Willis McGahee jersey uh? <_<

. . . and he always comes back for more.  Have you ever played football? Have you ever played RB?  RBs get hit more than anybody else on the field during the course of a game.

The guy came back from one of the most serious football injuries that one could imagine.  It is very easy for someone to type on his keyboard that a guy should suck it up.  It is a lot more difficult to come back from what he had to overcome. 

535448[/snapback]

i don't see what's so ridiculous about it...he does this every game...you occasionally see other top runningbacks take a viscious hit and lie around for a while, but it doesn't happen every game like it does to willis...travis was a walking pile of injuries, but i rarely remember him taking a hit that he had trouble getting up from

As one poster said earlier in the week, most of the people on this board who probably kill themselves doing one of Willis' daily workouts.

535448[/snapback]

ok...so what's your point? he's an nfl RB and is expected to be able to handle such workouts...if willis had to do one of our jobs for the day his brain would probably implode...

535450[/snapback]

ESPN radio said he had a shoulder problem. Kind of hard to get a speed burst with 3 guys hanging on to you when you are still behind the line of scrimmage. To get 3 yards, he has todrag guys 5 yards.

ESPN radio said he had a shoulder problem.  Kind of hard to get a speed burst with 3 guys hanging on to you when you are still behind the line of scrimmage. To get 3 yards, he has todrag guys 5 yards.

535468[/snapback]

It is nice to see some sanity on this board now and again.