"Arrested Development" fans, cross your fingers

Apparently talks are underway with "Showtime" to bring the show there.  That's what some of you were proposing, i.e. it going to a pay channel where they could really do it justice.

I'm not a fan of the show, but I caught a few episodes and liked it, but started watching too late.  Hopefully this works out for ya's.

533388[/snapback]

Does Showtime get the ratings, though? "Dead Like Me" was brilliant, but only lasted 2 seasons on Showtime.

Sure, Showtime sucks, but at least the show would still be out there and we would still be able to get the dvd's when they come out.

533560[/snapback]

would be great if AD was able to continue there.

New series (maybe just miniseries?) on showtime called "Sleeper Cell" about infiltrating muslim terrorist cell in LA seems pretty good.

Apparently talks are underway with "Showtime" to bring the show there.  That's what some of you were proposing, i.e. it going to a pay channel where they could really do it justice.

I'm not a fan of the show, but I caught a few episodes and liked it, but started watching too late.  Hopefully this works out for ya's.

533388[/snapback]

if you've got netflix, I recommend getting all the discs and starting from the very beginning

this isn't like seinfeld where they have shows about nothing...there's a continuing story and character development that goes on still...alot of inside jokes are abound that require you to have seen previous episodes as well

if you've got netflix, I recommend getting all the discs and starting from the very beginning

Coincidentally enough, I had Blockbuster online and cancelled it after one month (only cost me $10). I just got an e-mail today saying they want me to come back and another 30 days will only cost $1. Cool! If I see all the movies I want to see (new ones that have come out since November, plus the original Star Wars trilogy to show my 4-1/2 year old), I'll rent those.

this isn't like seinfeld where they have shows about nothing...there's a continuing story and character development that goes on still...alot of inside jokes are abound that require you to have seen previous episodes as well

Yeah, that's what I figured, which is why I didn't get into it after I learned about the show (after a couple years).

• 2 weeks later...