Screw it all anyway, it's Saturday Night

beerme1

I am going to the game Saturday and sitting in the Van club. I don't care what the weather will be, and now I don't care what the team will be like.

I am done with them until the regime change anyway at this point. They are no longer going to anger me, just continue to amaze me :blink:

I swear that I will give the team the appropriate send off for this being the last home game and first Saturday Night game. As bad as it is, how could you not have fun at this game?

And besides I may never get another chance to see TD and say, I am embarassed to have you as part of this community.

See Ya JERK! 0:)

It would be nice if someone could brought an "ESPN" sign in, and then during the game printed a big "TD & MM MUST GO!!" on the other side.  Then when the cameras pan to the ESPN sign, do a quick reverse.

532496[/snapback]

Then that would be followed with the sign bearer being chased around the stands by security (to the cheers of 60K faithful). See: Detroit Lions.

Seriously, are we in worse shape than them?

Then that would be followed with the sign bearer being chased around the stands by security (to the cheers of 60K faithful). See:  Detroit Lions.

Seriously, are we in worse shape than them?

532500[/snapback]

I dunno...that's a tough call. I don't know their cap situation.

p.s. Welcome to the board Token!

I dunno...that's a tough call.  I don't know their cap situation.

p.s.  Welcome to the board Token!

532508[/snapback]

Thanks CT!

The parallels are definately there. Wasted first round picks, incompetent management. Revolving door at QB with a young prospect, a veteran with a soft arm, and a terrible O-Line.

Think about it...

I would just like to say to the people wearing orange, whatever. That's what the call in shows are for jerks! :doh:

I do plan to make my voice heard, but it will also be heard that I am a loud and proud Buffalo guy!

Remember this is our last whoo hoo until next year and I plan on enjoying it and berating two individuals while I am having my fun. But I am not going to wear orange. I am not a Broncos fan!

May I suggest that if you wear orange in protest, that you also get your face painted red, white and blue?

Go Bills!