Will there be beer at the Ralph on Saturday?

billsfanone

Got this from a friend:

I heard from my cousin who is an usher at the Ralph, he was told that beer won't be sold this Saturday at the game! I'm trying to confirm this, I haven't seen it posted anywhere so I think the Bills are keeping it quiet. I can't access the message boards, would somebody mind posting this on stadium wall? I want to get this confirmed and let people know. If it's true, then this game is gonna suck even more!!!! [

Got this from a friend?

I heard from my cousin who is an usher at the Ralph, he was told that beer won't be sold this Saturday at the game! I'm trying to confirm this, I haven't seen it posted anywhere so I think the Bills are keeping it quiet. I can't access the message boards, would somebody mind posting this on stadium wall? I want to get this confirmed and let people know. If it's true, then this game is gonna suck even more!!!! [

532110[/snapback]

Not for the crowd. The coaches will have their usual game-time keg, though.

If this is true OBD is going out of there way to assure the misery on the field is equaled to the misery in the stands.

No doubt a ploy by Donohoe to put the squeeze to the "jerks" who want him run out of town.

On a side note, at last weeks game I saw a few people who might benefit from the lack of alcohol sales. They may have been able to hold their heads up to actually watch the game.

It looks to me like the offensive coaches have been hitting the harder stuff.

Those plays could definitely not have been concocted without a 1.75 of Old Granddad.

532152[/snapback]

There better be beer served at the game! If not, i don't even think i will go into the stadium - no point! Please someone find this out.

I haven't bought a beer inside the Stadium for years.At those prices,I likely never will again...

532583[/snapback]

Likewise. Plenty in the coolers in Lot 1 beforehand... and if the next game is anything like the last one, we may need a few after, as well...