Ross Tucker to the Pats????

macaroni

He must have not been fully healed from that back injury by the time the season started. Thats the only reason I can think of that would have stopped him from making the team. He could play multiple positions on the line, aparently always knew everyone's blocking assignment (not just his; Princeton grad), and didn't play that bad at LG last year from what I remember. I'd sure as hell rather have him in there for lots les $ than Bennie fuggin Anderson. At the very least, he'd be better use of a roster spot than Greg Jermain or Justin Geisinger.

Very, very depressing. Tucker was not completely healed and scuttlebutt from fans who talked to him is he got an injury setttlement from Bills but made so it did not count vs cap.

At end of year Tucker was our best linesman but he played with an injured back and choose to play with it rather than have midseason surgery. Now 12 months later he is breaking into a team which saw him in action and has lost some players. Sounds like Tucker will be playing with a vengence.

They're running out of healthy bodies.  Teams that are headed to the playoffs or are at least in a postion to make the playoffs usually add a few people at about this time of year.

531780[/snapback]

I think everyone knows that ....... the point I'm trying to make is ...... do you think the Pats would rather have Anderson than Tucker???? Do you think the Pats would rather convert one of their TEs to play the line rather than Tucker????

Now substitue the name Bills for Pats in the preceeding comments ....... and the answer is yes on both counts.