Just a hunch...

muddy waters

If Modrak becomes GM, I would not be surprised if he hired Jim Haslett as his head coach.  When Modrak was with the Eagles, word was that he wanted Haslett rather than Andy Reid as Eagles' coach, but he was overruled by others in the organization.

I think Haslett has at least another year in his Saints contract, but I can't imagine him staying there.

Haslett has not done much recently, but he is with a screwy organization. He might do well in Buffalo, a city that he loves and an owner he respects.

528629[/snapback]

I hope you are wrong about Modrak, he drafted the current team we have.

If Modrak becomes GM, I would not be surprised if he hired Jim Haslett as his head coach.  When Modrak was with the Eagles, word was that he wanted Haslett rather than Andy Reid as Eagles' coach, but he was overruled by others in the organization.

I think Haslett has at least another year in his Saints contract, but I can't imagine him staying there.

Haslett has not done much recently, but he is with a screwy organization. He might do well in Buffalo, a city that he loves and an owner he respects.

528629[/snapback]

Modrak and Haslett???? R I P Buffalo Bills and R I P Ralph--cuz you are already brain dead if you let that happen.

528629[/snapback]

Let's see...the last time the Bills hired a former Buffalo Bill player to now be coach...I believe the answer is Kay Stephenson! Remember those 2-14 days and the postgame "we were outcoached...outhusted....beaten!?

For the next head coach, I'll say pass next time on either a. former Bills players or b. rookie HC's

And JH has done what with NO that would make anyone think he weould bring the Bills back to life?

He took NO to the playoffs only his first year, and while never winning less than 7 games (well except this year), this will be their 5th year in a row without being in the playoffs.

Not much of an improvement folks.

The reality is that there are not that many proven Head Coaches out there. The talk of retreads like JJ is just insane.

How many Super Bowls has Haslett won as a head coach?  How many playoff games?

OK, admittedly he has some experience as a head coach, so that's one thing he has going over the standard fare coaching experiments...

528672[/snapback]

yeah- Haslet has proved he sucks as a coach, but at least he has experience at it.