JJ to Buffalo

DevilsAlum

I know I always hated the pig faced satan but its time for a large move on Ralphs part to save the spiral this franchise is in.  Jimmy might be the type of personality to save this team?  I know many are saying no way and others clamouring for him but this franchise seems it needs a shake up more than midcourse adjustments.

528696[/snapback]

what movbe would that be? You mean the made up one that wouldn't happen in a million years?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I hate this team right now (which is a lot), I can't even comprehend how much more I would hate them if they hired Jimmy Johnson.

You think the Bills have been classless since Donahoe was hired? Just wait until JJ comes into town. You won't be able to say "Bills" and "class" in the same sentence without bursting into fits of laughter and/or tears.

528734[/snapback]

So If Ralph hires JJ you stop being a Bills fan?

Bills and Clown class seem to fit in a sentence very very well.

528738[/snapback]

Good call. Not only are the Bills the laughing stock of the league, but also like most clowns, they carry around rags soaked in ether in case any fan dare utter the name Moulds.

Do you have proof of the fact they didnt get along? 

Ralph is letting TD have all the control today, he wants to win before he goes off to the big pressbox in the sky.

528740[/snapback]

Aside from the Super Bowl ass kickings and the Flutie Flakes fiasco at the Ralph, nope...I got none.

TD has more control than any other GM in franchise history, but not total control.

So If Ralph hires JJ you stop being a Bills fan?

528746[/snapback]

Sorry Tom, I forgot I wasn't allowed to voice any dissent what-so-ever. Please keep the House of Un-Donahoe-Approved Activies Committee away from me.

I love the Buffalo Bills and I think they're doing a wonderful job and the uniforms look great and we draft brilliantly and our offensive lines are fine, they just need more consistency in execution. :D

Sorry Tom, I forgot I wasn't allowed to voice any dissent what-so-ever. Please keep the House of Un-Donahoe-Approved Activies Committee away from me.

I love the Buffalo Bills and I think they're doing a wonderful job and the uniforms look great and we draft brilliantly and our offensive lines are fine, they just need more consistency in execution.  :D

528761[/snapback]

Answer the question if JJ is hired do u quit being a Bills fan? This team needs fixing and Jimmy seems to understand that the trenches are were ya start.

Answer the question if JJ is hired do u quit being a Bills fan?    This team needs fixing and Jimmy seems to understand that the trenches are were ya start.

528770[/snapback]

But JJ is not going to be hired....he is not going to apply for the job....so what's the point of arguing about whether or not people will remain Bills fans? :D

Answer the question if JJ is hired do u quit being a Bills fan?    This team needs fixing and Jimmy seems to understand that the trenches are were ya start.

528770[/snapback]

I didn't know it was a convention for reds, I swear! I thought it was a book signing club. Please don't blacklist me. :D

But JJ is not going to be hired....he is not going to apply for the job....so what's the point of arguing about whether or not people will remain Bills fans? :D

528773[/snapback]

Not arguing. I started another thread that got merged with this one questioning if hiring JJ would be a bad move. So far except for folks loathing him and speculation that he and Ralph dont get along I havent seen anything say why it would be a bad move?

Not arguing.   I started another thread that got merged with this one questioning if hiring JJ would be a bad move.   So far except for folks loathing him and speculation that he and Ralph dont get along I havent seen anything say why it would be a bad move?

528789[/snapback]

I don't think it would be a bad move. The guy knows how to build winning teams. He has real experience.

But he and Ralph don't get along. His price tag is out of the Bills' league. Thus, he will not be coming to Buffalo. He's not even a legitimate or realistic option.

I don't think it would be a bad move. The guy knows how to build winning teams. He has real experience.

But he and Ralph don't get along. His price tag is out of the Bill's league. Thus, he will not be coming to Buffalo. He's not even a legitimate or realistic option.

528803[/snapback]

So ya think all the discussion on Fox and Bradshaw today was just jawin or someone reading TSW last week when it was reported that someones friends sisters hairdresser who is freinds with someone cousins nail lady's real estate agent thinks heard on a radio show that Ralph was down in florida

So ya think all the discussion on Fox and Bradshaw today was just jawin or someone reading TSW last week when it was reported that someones friends sisters hairdresser who is freinds with someone cousins nail lady's real estate agent thinks heard on a radio show that Ralph was down in florida

528814[/snapback]

Here's what it was. Since he left Miami, every team in trouble has at one time or another talked to or about hiring JJ to come on and save them. Houston, the Browns and Niners to name a few I remember. And each time JJ said no. And each time the guys on Fox busted his balls about it on air. And now it is pretty well known that Buffalo is going to be looking for a GM and a coach (hopefully) in the very near future. So it's our turn to hear about JJ coming out of retirement to save us.

There is nothing deeper to it than that.

Would not be a bad move but would not happen b/c of the personality of Wilson versus the personality of JJ.

However, outside of Pete Carroll, I do not know of any coaching sexy coaching candidate out there right now.

528818[/snapback]

Alot of folks have talked about PC but except for this run at So Cal never thought much of him as a coach. He was a failure once before in the NFL I am not sure I want to give him another chance. Some coaches should stay as college coaches just as others should stay as coordinators versus becoming head coaches. Saban seems to have brought a new attitude to the felons so maybe a college HC wouldnt be so bad. Besides PC any other college candidates out there?

Here's what it was. Since he left Miami, every team in trouble has at one time or another talked to or about hiring JJ to come on and save them. Houston, the Browns and Niners to name a few I remember. And each time JJ said no. And each time the guys on Fox busted his balls about it on air. And now it is pretty well known that Buffalo is going to be looking for a GM and a coach (hopefully) in the very near future. So it's our turn to hear about JJ coming out of retirement to save us.

There is nothing deeper to it than that.

528824[/snapback]

Well if it was just ball busting oh well. Right now I am just looking for something positive to show that TD is gone

Well if it was just ball busting oh well.    Right now I am just looking for something positive to show that TD is gone

528837[/snapback]

Understandable. I'm the same way. But we might as well look for other candidates.

Then again, I'm no more in the loop than you are, so who really knows.