All right!

In my mind there's NO way Ralph can stomach a colossal run for the bus. No sir, it will be the end of Tom Donny-ho and Mike Clueless.

528088[/snapback]

But who comes in? I'm not so much thinking about GM's, since I wouldn't know anything about that anyway, but what about HC? I can't think of anyone out there deserving of the promotion to Head Coach right now.

But who comes in?  I'm not so much thinking about GM's, since I wouldn't know anything about that anyway, but what about HC?  I can't think of anyone out there deserving of the promotion to Head Coach right now.

528092[/snapback]

ABM

Anybody But Mularkey

So we bring in a new GM and HC and they clean house of the guys they don't want and bring in their guys, who we won't want, and this will be over exactly how?

528102[/snapback]

You must be joking. This whole regime's been a disaster. 4-12 in year 5.

The Jets WILL beat buffalo.

There are coaches that are way more capable of what we are seeing.  A number of them have HEAD COACHING EXPERIANCE.  We need one of those guys.

528104[/snapback]

Naming someone who could be better than MM isn't too hard. But name someone out there that has shown the potential to take this team to the playoffs in 2 or 3 years. I can't think of anyone.