BUST OUT THE PAPER BAGS

SACKMARINO

Was the stadium even half full yesterday?

529197[/snapback]

Wow, Do my eyes decieve me? I thought the Bills had the most loyal fans that stick through it no matter what, always sell out, and always a full stadium of ragin fans. Hmmm, guess not.

Wow, Do my eyes decieve me? I thought the Bills had the most loyal fans that stick through it no matter what, always sell out, and always a full stadium of ragin fans. Hmmm, guess not.

529444[/snapback]

You're confusing us with the Packers. Pretty awesome to see their fans there last night just having fun and supporting their team. Then again, they have suffered a lot of injuries this year and when you have even one (much less 3) Lombardi trophies, and regular playoff appearances in the not-too-distant rearview, and Brett Favre, much is forgiven.

529444[/snapback]

Get !@#$ed. Yeah, your team is better than ours. Yeah, it probably always will be. What's your !@#$ing point, asshat?

I didn't even know you were planning to go.  Cool; maybe I'll see you there.

529440[/snapback]

It's the annual trip for the boys from Richmond. This game and of course the lost game at New Orleans were on teh schedule for this year, but my wife and I took the girls to the Jets game in October and had a great time...Hey the Bills won that one.

We arrive at BUF on Friday and make our way to the Marriot Fallsview. With the game being Saturday night we will be taking in some Canadian culture on Friday night and enjoy the Ballet. Saturday we will be at the Anchor Bar for lunch and then make our way to Hammers Lot (hopefully there will be a space for our rental car). God willing the Bills give us something to cheer for and then spend the remainder of Saturday putting down some disposable income at a casinio.

Hope to see you there too....Oh by the way, is there some secret handshake I should know about or should I wear a name tag?

It's the annual trip for the boys from Richmond.  This game and of course the lost game at New Orleans were on teh schedule for this year, but my wife and I took the girls to the Jets game in October and had  a great time...Hey the Bills won that one. 

We arrive at BUF on Friday and make our way to the Marriot Fallsview.  With the game being Saturday night we will be taking in some Canadian culture on Friday night and enjoy the Ballet.  Saturday we will be at the Anchor Bar for lunch and then make our way to Hammers Lot (hopefully there will be a space for our rental car).  God willing the Bills give us something to cheer for and then spend the remainder of Saturday putting down some disposable income at a casinio.

Hope to see you there too....Oh by the way, is there some secret handshake I should know about or should I wear a name tag?

529488[/snapback]

Sounds like a full itinerary. Have a blast. I'll be in Erie on Friday (going to see 'King Kong' w/ my brother, an avid fan of the movie since childhood), but we should be up there Saturday afternoon (my brother will be going to the game w/ me), so I'll have some time to make the rounds @ the tailgates.

Name tags? Haha!! I think I'll remember you from our run-ins @ M&T Bank Stadium.

Run-ins?  I thought our meetings were quite friendly. lol

Hope to see you there!

529533[/snapback]

Haha!! Very friendly, it was just funny how you didn't show up to Sliders for the tailgates, but we ran into each other both times before the games.

About calling ourselves Buffalo Ills fans because they make us sick with their horrid play???

529536[/snapback]

Haha!!

Reminds me of the scene from the first 'Die Hard' movie, where Alan Rickman was seen trashing the office in a rage. Bonnie Bedelia then knew Bruce Willis was still alive, as only he could make someone that PO'd.