Ne at BUF GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

I really hope TD is showen the door ASAP. But if Modrak is the replacment like some speculation, r we that much better? Modrak will be a rookie GM. Nothing peronal against him, but I would rather have someone with GM experience. I'm sick of having rookies in big positions.

527950[/snapback]

Bills have to think outside the box with their next GM hire, preferrably whom has no ties to the Bills over the last several years IMO.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh absolutely!  Hell Ill take the Moneyball in a NFL version right now over TD's philosophies right now  :doh:  :angry:

527976[/snapback]

I already do. That's why I think having a dominant runningback is a suckers play. Same for a dominant corner.

This ain't your grandpa's NFL. Three starter-quality WR's, none of them great, is your biggest bang for the buck. Same with the secondary.

Wasn't TM the GM in Phil?? Not that I'm really crazy about him being GM as I have to think many of our picks were endorsed by TM

I really hope TD is showen the door ASAP. But if Modrak is the replacment like some speculation, r we that much better? Modrak will be a rookie GM. Nothing peronal against him, but I would rather have someone with GM experience. I'm sick of having rookies in big positions.

527950[/snapback]