USA gets very tough draw in Worldcup

Pete

Good analogy!  Does Eddie Johnson score every game or what?  That kid has such a nose for goals!

527352[/snapback]

If Eddie Johnson can stay heathly, he'll become a superstar striker on the International stage. His footskills and finishing abilities are awesome and only getting better. Everyone talks about Adu being the future of US Soccer, but my money's on Eddie.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess its a good thing for France that soccer bores the hell out of the average American.  Otherwise we'd have to go and dominate the rest of the world in that too <_<

526954[/snapback]

can't you go beat off to some star trek thread with your spare time?

I have no doubt that Branford Chastain will lead the red white and blue past those filthy Euros.

527944[/snapback]

yes, i mean he's so good that you can't even find his name on google, amazing football player boy am i worried

i'm actually more worried about ghana that has 3 or 4 players that play in europe like stephen appiah, and referring to us as filthy euros when you're probably just as filthy

yes, i mean he's so good that you can't even find his name on google, amazing football player boy am i worried

i'm actually more worried about ghana that has 3 or 4 players that play in europe like stephen appiah, and referring to us as filthy euros when you're probably just as filthy

528204[/snapback]

um try Brandi Chastain. Shes a great player

528204[/snapback]

You just wait til Brandford shows his man-chest after he scores, my soap fearing friend.

um try Brandi Chastain.  Shes a great player

528229[/snapback]

did you see who the winner of USA's group faces? 1st place faces 2nd of Brazil's group and vice versa. I really don't think anyone can beat brazil so we're going to have to win that group.

Had my Fernet this morning thank you. You?

529104[/snapback]

Fernet yesterday. Everything except Fernet today. it is not as pervasive in SoCal as it is in NoCal.

BTW, where we watching the debacle on Saturday? My place is available.