I have tried to stay silent through the recent

I have to say that I bear no anger at Moulds

I dont bear any anger against Mularki either

I am just tired of the losing.....

Rich made a post a couple of days ago that is ringing very clear to me.....I think that our problems lie further then our former Pro Bowl wideout....further then our HC......

It goes higher up the chain then that

We need to fix the root problems of this team in order to be successfull.....instead of worrying about Magehee's agent......running gimic plays....crappy O Line....crappy D line.......give up leads......

What is the root source of the problem? I thought it very telling that Tom D. struck back at the caller he had earlier in the week.....it sound much the same when he was forced to fire Williams and his staff and was angry at "us"

I think a change at the top is due....I wonder if the big boss is starting to think so as well.

I have to say that I bear no anger at Moulds

I dont bear any anger against Mularki either

I am just tired of the losing.....

Rich made a post a couple of days ago that is ringing very clear to me.....I think that our problems lie further then our former Pro Bowl wideout....further then our HC......

It goes higher up the chain then that

We need to fix the root problems of this team in order to be successfull.....instead of worrying about Magehee's agent......running gimic plays....crappy O Line....crappy D line.......give up leads......

What is the root source of the problem?  I thought it very telling that Tom D. struck back at the caller he had earlier in the week.....it sound much the same when he was forced to fire Williams and his staff and was angry at "us"

I think a change at the top is due....I wonder if the big boss is starting to think so as well.

526731[/snapback]

I know I'll get flack but maybe the biggest boss is the problem. I mean he doesn't live in Buffalo so has little knowledge about the climate as to how we feel. True while many here feel he should be in the NFL HOF yet the sports writers that have voted in Art Modell and other current owners still pass on Ralph. Have we ever thought why? Maybe because he isn't a game changing owner that other reveal among the best have to offer. Oh I know the good that Ralph has done but is it really good enough?

I know I'll get flack but maybe the biggest boss is the problem. I mean he doesn't live in Buffalo so has little knowledge about the climate as to how we feel.  True while many here feel he should be in the NFL HOF yet the sports writers that have voted in Art Modell and other current owners still pass on Ralph. Have we ever thought why? Maybe because he isn't a game changing owner that other reveal among the best have to offer. Oh  I know the good that Ralph has done but is it really good enough?

526738[/snapback]

well he did provide Buffalo with the funding to build a great stadium, was the owner of a team that dominated the afc for a good while... this is the lowest point of buffalo since i've been a bills fan and eventually sh-- will go our way...

I know I'll get flack but maybe the biggest boss is the problem. I mean he doesn't live in Buffalo so has little knowledge about the climate as to how we feel.  True while many here feel he should be in the NFL HOF yet the sports writers that have voted in Art Modell and other current owners still pass on Ralph. Have we ever thought why? Maybe because he isn't a game changing owner that other reveal among the best have to offer. Oh  I know the good that Ralph has done but is it really good enough?

526738[/snapback]

That's just wrong. Point to me where RW has not opened his checkbook since the mid-1980s and not signed (at the time) the most high profile players (TKO, SA or all the way back to Corny Bennett) or GM candidate (TD) available.

Just because 5-years later we see TD as a failure, you can't hang that on Ralph. Same with Butler before he left. Same with Poilian. Ralph has done his part. He could have said no to FA signing bonuses like Mike Brown in Cincy...but he didn't. He could have moved the team to greener pastures in the middle of the night like Modell...but he didn't.

How do you hang TDs failures on Ralph. Every off season of the TD era has been an exciting one in terms of the team being aggressive (even signing Miloy opening week).

sh-- happens that RW can't control any more than you can. TKO getting injured? Must be RW's fault. Mike Williams has an empty chest cavity? Must be RW's fault (even though 90% of the TSW hailed the pick at the time). CV can't stay on the field in Buffalo after being a very good player in Chicago? Must be Ralph's fault. Troy Vincent running out of gas after week 7? Must be Ralph's fault. MM not being the coach we've been looking for (after going 9-7 last year and getting a lot of buzz for coach of the year)? Must be Ralph's fault.

Ralph wants to win as much as any fan. He has more knowledge of the NFL than 95% of the posters on this board. He attends every game, comes to training camp regularly, stays very involved with the team now that the Bills are his primary business venture.

He hired THE guy at the time (TD) and if you take the effort to Google/Nexis or check the archives here, I'm sure the overwhelming sentiment was positive...just as it was leading up to opening day this season. That TDs plan has gone up in flames is something we all regret...RW included.

It's easy to blame problems on someone else using revisionist history as a rationale...its just human nature. It's also wrong most of the time.

I'm not saying RW's sh-- don't stink, but I'm glad he's our owner, especially over the past two decades. That he has to go through a GM search yet again is frustrating...and not something any of us anticipated three months ago. But it happened and now he/we have to deal with it again.

He could have moved the team to greener pastures in the middle of the night like Modell...but he didn't. 

I'm not saying RW's sh-- don't stink, but I'm glad he's our owner, especially over the past two decades.  That he has to go through a GM search yet again is frustrating...and not something any of us anticipated three months ago.  But it happened and now he/we have to deal with it again.

527045[/snapback]

We hear this a lot. When did he have an opportunity to move the team to a BETTER market?

Also, in your litany of stuff, all we see is what he didn't do or hasn't done. What HAS he done to put a winning product on the field?

Spending of FAs is weak. Every team has the same cap and comes as close to filling it as they can.

Where are the quality moves and what were they? What, Donahoe? Gilbride? Bledsoe whom the team held Wilson by the ankles and shook out every last F nickel?