Just read the News About Moulds

Beerstm

I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw You Tom Donahoe!!!

Screw You Mularkey!!!

You both can not leave town quick enough!!!!

Thanks for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team is not worth wasting my time over!!!!!!!!!!! My only joy will be looking forward to them falling apart the next month!!!!!!!!!

I'm offically ASHAMED TO BE A BUFFALO BILLS FAN!

I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw You Tom Donahoe!!! 

Screw You Mularkey!!!

You both can not leave town quick enough!!!!

Thanks for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

This team is not worth wasting my time over!!!!!!!!!!!  My only joy will be looking forward to them falling apart the next month!!!!!!!!!

I'm offically ASHAMED TO BE A BUFFALO BILLS FAN!

525714[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly go bengals!! lol

Yeah the Bengals.. Hey I heard they have a good coach there.. I guess coaching is a lot more then having a good interview!

525740[/snapback]

whatdya expect when TD has his head so far up his ass he thinks hes smelling roses and that hes on top of the world and the best darn gm out there? his ego is what kils this organization.

Moulds deserves to be suspended regardless of our feeling towards Donahoe, or MM.

He didn't do what he was told. He gets paid to do a job and he didn't do it.

525757[/snapback]

According to whom?????

According to today's statement he was suspended for one game without pay for missing practice this week, and he was locked-out of practice this week by Mike Mularkey *beacuse*????

JDG

Moulds deserves to be suspended regardless of our feeling towards Donahoe, or MM.

He didn't do what he was told. He gets paid to do a job and he didn't do it.

525757[/snapback]

Depends which story you believe.

According to one, he came off because of injury and wanted it looked at, and they wanted him back in. If that's true, then it seems to me that the coaches are on pretty thin ice. I have to believe that a player that believes himself injured cannot be forced to play.

Depends which story you believe.

According to one, he came off because of injury and wanted it looked at,  and they wanted him back in.  If that's true,  then it seems to me that the coaches are on pretty thin ice.  I have to believe that a player that believes himself injured cannot be forced to play.

525826[/snapback]

Take to the union. Arbitrator would decide a fine only, 10 to 1.