Seats Available thru Box Office

Be careful!!! A lot of people don';t know this because many people don't get to sit there, but...

For the AFC Championship Game in January of 1992 I sat in Darryl Talley's seats. Second row, 50-yard line, right behind the Bills bench. Be careful! From those seats, you can't see about a third of the field. Anything outside the near hashmarks and more then ten yards upfield or downfield is obscured by the people, objects & activitioes on the sideline. It was a great experience for ONE game, but I'd NEVER take them as season tickets.If you're in the lower bowl, sideline seats, and you care about being able to see the entire game, make sure you're at least 15-20 rows up.

Be careful!!! A lot of people don';t know this because many people don't get to sit there, but...

For the AFC Championship Game in January of 1992 I sat in Darryl Talley's seats. Second row, 50-yard line, right behind the Bills bench. Be careful! From those seats, you can't see about a third of the field. Anything outside the near hashmarks and more then ten yards upfield or downfield is obscured by the people, objects & activitioes on the sideline. It was a great experience for ONE game, but I'd NEVER take them as season tickets.If you're in the lower bowl, sideline seats, and you care about being able to see the entire game, make sure you're at least 15-20 rows up.

524474[/snapback]

Not to mention the huge TV camera truck that tracks the line of scrimmage between the sideline and your seats.

Not to mention the huge TV camera truck that tracks the line of scrimmage between the sideline and your seats.

524491[/snapback]

Tell me about it! The first time they ran a play where the LOS was the 50, I thought "cool!" That lasted 2.6 seconds ... then the camera truck obliterated my view of about 20 of the 22 players on the field!