Bravo, Sal Maiorana

Anyone want to explain how he can shut down Steve Smith one week and get run over by Chambers the next?  I just don't get it.

520739[/snapback]

Because he's inconsistent at best, and terrible at worst.

He's not even a top 15 corner in this league, but I'll guarantee whe wants top 5 money.

Yes, well, it's good to hear an "expert" say what I've been saying since last year.

This morning when I was taking a shlt, I forgot more about corner play than Sal bunch'o'vowels will ever know.

And you were wrong last year too.

This morning when I was taking a shlt, I forgot more about corner play than Sal bunch'o'vowels will ever know.

And you were wrong last year too.

520782[/snapback]

Well, thanks for responding. I'm sure we can all learn something from your football genius.

Your boy was burnt over and over yesterday, and forgot what side of the field he was supposed tob e on at the end of the game. Sorry, time to move on.

Your boy was burnt over and over yesterday, and forgot what side of the field he was supposed tob e on at the end of the game.

Actually "my boy" was playing with Lego's during the game.

If you're talking about Clements, he gave up about 7-8 completions on a day when the opponents threw 65 passes. Wow, he was really burnt over and over... :(

Well, thanks for responding. I'm sure we can all learn something from your football genius.

You might if you stopped yelling for a minute. :(

10 mill a year?

Is he worth it?

I don't know.

It's an awful lot of scratch for one guy on the edge that's usually not considered an impact position.

His positive/negative play ratio is as good as any corner's in the league, but it doesn't mean squat if we don't add another good Tackle on both sides of the ball.

He's the kind of player you reallllly want on your team, but we have other priorities to deal with first.

I don't know.

It's an awful lot of scratch for one guy on the edge that's usually not considered an impact position.

His positive/negative play ratio is as good as any corner's in the league, but it doesn't mean squat if we don't add another good Tackle on both sides of the ball.

He's the kind of player you reallllly want on your team, but we have other priorities to deal with first.

520818[/snapback]

That's all I'm saying, if in too shrill a way. The money that Nate would want is better sed to bolster both lines, IMO.

Your boy was burnt over and over yesterday, and forgot what side of the field he was supposed tob e on at the end of the game. Sorry, time to move on.

520793[/snapback]

:(

Actually "my boy" was playing with Lego's during the game.

If you're talking about Clements, he gave up about 7-8 completions on a day when the opponents threw 65 passes. Wow, he was really burnt over and over... :(

You might if you stopped yelling for a minute.  :(

520804[/snapback]

The problem is this has been happening week after week , not just yesterday????

There's a reason he doesn't play bump-and-run coverage: His CBs can't handle it.

520777[/snapback]

You keep saying this, but do you have any proof? Is there any reason you're inclined to give this coaching staff the benefit of the doubt?