No Trust In J.P.

This coaching staff is pathetic . they are holding J.P. back. After the pick he threw near the goal line ,they went into panic mode. They ran poor Willis into a pack of wolves,with no blocking. They stacked the line and what do we do? What happened to the play action? Oh and fat Sam didn`t do much but go through the motions today. Sometimes I think this is a Donahoe plan to turn the fan`s against the Bills, so when they move them it won`t be as bad. <_<

This coaching staff is pathetic . they are holding J.P. back. After the pick he threw near the goal line ,they went into panic mode. They ran poor Willis into a pack of wolves,with no blocking. They stacked the line and what do we do? What happened to the play action? Oh and fat Sam didn`t do much but go through the motions today. Sometimes I think this is a Donahoe plan to turn the fan`s against the Bills, so when they move them it won`t be as bad. <_<

520178[/snapback]

Let me just highlight this as one of the most embarassing things I have ever read. I'm embarassed to be a Bills fan. Not because of the team, but for commentary like this.

Seriously. There's a football team in Hamilton, Ontario that would love to have you as a season ticket holder.

:doh:

520178[/snapback]

Late in the game, playing with a lead, you have to be able to run the football and the Dolphins front 7 is more than the Bills OL can handle physically. From that standpoint, they probably should have thrown the ball or at least tried to spread out the Dolphins D to open some creases, but if they had done that and failed to run the ball or JP threw a pic, they would have looked just as bad as they do now. Ultimately, the defense just choked on a huge lead, plain and simple.

Let me just highlight this as one of the most embarassing things I have ever read.  I'm embarassed to be a Bills fan.  Not because of the team, but for commentary like this. 

Seriously.  There's a football team in Hamilton, Ontario that would love to have you as a season ticket holder. 

:doh:

520193[/snapback]

Sitting in Caly waiting,go wax your surf board with R.J. <_<