Question: where is Rusty Jones?

Joe in NC

No idea why we got rid of him. All I know is he was always considered one of the best in the game.

Just have to wonder if conditioning is part of the reason why we always start fast and fade in the end.

519873[/snapback]

I think he left on his own, didnt he?

Answer: Chicago...a team that shouldn't be doing much this year but is winning cause they play all 60 minutes every week.

519839[/snapback]

This is the best point I've seen made on this board today. It has been a very disturbing trend of this team being unable to finish games since Rusty departed. You don't realize the importance of a guy like that 'til it's too late. There are certainly other factors but this is one that might seriously need to be looked at.

This is the best point I've seen made on this board today. It has been a very disturbing trend of this team being unable to finish games since Rusty departed. You don't realize the importance of a guy like that 'til it's too late. There are certainly other factors but this is one that might seriously need to be looked at.

519956[/snapback]

Notice too that the Bears are remarkedly devoid of groin, hammy, and other such, muscle type injuries. I'm sure pure coincidence.

Brought this up in the summer as well.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...&hl=Rusty+Jones

Notice too that the Bears are remarkedly devoid of groin, hammy, and other such, muscle type injuries. I'm sure pure coincidence.

Brought this up in the summer as well.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...&hl=Rusty+Jones

520722[/snapback]

The Bills seem to be getting 2 or 3 hamstring injuries each week. It's not a coincidence.

Anyone remember that commercial? Hello, Rusty Jones......Goodbye, Rusty Cars.

I always think of that when Rusty is mentioned. Rusty is a funny name.

MM didn't bring him back and brought his own guy from Pittsburgh in to be the S&C Coach. Goodbye, Rusty Jones......Hello, Pulled Groins and Torn Achilles Tendons.

Good question! I came back for the Bills Backers weekend and got the stadium tour and had to endure the 30 minute "briefing" that the hillbilly trainer gave us. All he did was tell us how great he was, and how much he did for the "EAST GERMAN" Olympic team. He bragged about his work over there and how much better conditioned the Bills are under him. I thought about Rusty Jones and how phenominal they were with the no-huddle. How much better they were, than they are now. So who cares about "fast-twitch muscles" if they aren't running or galloping along. Rusty Jones is a CLASS ACT and only an imbecile would have let him go.