Worst critical situation coaching I've seen

nodnarb

Playcalling on both sides in the 4th quarter is what lost this game for us. This was COACHING, COACHING, COACHING.

Jerry Gray should lose his job for a performance like this. You don't play a soft dime zone against SAGE FUGGIN ROSENFELS when you can FINISH THE GAME by doing what worked in the first half.

And GEE, how is it that *I* knew they'd throw a fade to Chris Chambers against the diminutive Greer, and nobody on the defense did?

This is a SOMEONE GETS FIRED type of loss.

This season should have ZERO excuses.

Please explain to why up 23-3 you are passing on 1st on goal from the 4?

Run the ball, take the TD if you can get it, but at the very least kick a FG and put yourself up 4 scores!

Whomever called that play should be shot and Losman can not throw that ball and give the opponent any ray of hope!

Run the ball, take the TD if you can get it, but at the very least kick a FG and put yourself up 4 scores!

Whomever called that play should be shot and Losman can not throw that ball and give the opponent any ray of hope!

519346[/snapback]

The same reason you run it on 3rd and 9 when you need is a 1st down to run out the clock as it's a great way to trick the defense. [/sARCASM]

Playcalling on both sides in the 4th quarter is what lost this game for us. This was COACHING, COACHING, COACHING.

Jerry Gray should lose his job for a performance like this. You don't play a soft dime zone against SAGE FUGGIN ROSENFELS when you can FINISH THE GAME by doing what worked in the first half.

And GEE, how is it that *I* knew they'd throw a fade to Chris Chambers against the diminutive Greer, and nobody on the defense did?

This is a SOMEONE GETS FIRED type of loss.

This season should have ZERO excuses.

519295[/snapback]

Right on all points.

I've absolutely seen it all at this point.

I know guys like Darin talk about how bad the 70s were and I can't vouch for that, but I have never, ever seen a Bills team underachieve like this. Mularkey should absolutely be fired. This team can't finish, can't call plays at critical moments

- draw to the second string RB on 3rd and long, season on the line? Brilliant!

- Jabari Greer, nickel / dime corner on Miami's #1 receiver on the deciding play? Of course!

- And how about that sterling offensive playcalling? 21-point lead? How about passing your way to third-and-outs? How about running it up the goddamn middle when it hasn't worked all game and Trey Teague is getting pushed back into Losman's face on one?

This team can neither stick with a game plan that works, nor can they adjust when an opponent is finding success against them.

I have no respect for the coach, or the management of this team. None. I can't believe I've spent money (and time) on them this year.

The same reason you run it on 3rd and 9 when you need is a 1st down to run out the clock as it's a great way to trick the defense. [/sARCASM]

519369[/snapback]

no that is understandable to call that... run down some more clock that way. the probelm is that we should have committed to the run much earlier in the 4th

519346[/snapback]

JP could've also have run it in like he did vs. the Texans. :D

Why did he throw it when Reed was covered and has a penchant for dropping passes anyway? I thought our TE were healthy. :doh: