The Official I Haven't Been on Bledsoe's

Anon Y. Mous

I have that beat. I hated when we gave up a #1 for this chump. I live in New England and have seen Drew play extensively his whole career. He was never anything special for New England. AUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Drew you are killing the Bills!

Agreed Pete, I recall being irate for days leading up to the draft in 2002 with the Bledsoe trade rumors swirling. I was pi$$ed when it went down, but in all honesty, I talked myself into going along with it because it was an upgrade (as opposed to the Pill.)

If SDS could dig up the posts from 3 years ago, I could prove this, but I was against trading for Bledsoe from the beginning. I was in favor of sticking with AVP, or finding a FA QB, or drafting a QB, and invest the cap money in the O-LINE!!!

They are still laughing at us in New England. I'm sure Bill Parcells probably called Bill Belichick to thank him for trading Drew to the Bills. He gets a top 5 pick next draft for sure.

PTR

Wake up Buffalo the real #1 problem on this team is TRAVIS HENRY. Why you ask? Because he is directly responsible for alot of negative plays resulting in punts or INT'S or fumbles. For example in the first half Travis #1) totally whiffs on a block causing a sack( this was not the O-LINE) and the result was PUNT, #2) Falls down twice on consecutive plays when the hole was there and the result was PUNT, #3)Lets a pass right to him go threw his hands and the result is INT, #4) When we go for it at the goal line on fourth down he falls down again when he should of scored and the result was TURNOVER ON DOWNS. This was four drives that stood out that Travis was the direct cause of the drive failure. I am not saying Henry is the only problem. I am not saying the O-LINE is not a problem. I am not saying Bledsoe is not a problem. I am saying that HENRY IS THE # 1 REASON WHY BUFFALO SUCKS ON OFFENSE.

I have that beat.  I hated when we gave up a #1 for this chump.  I live in New England and have seen Drew play extensively his whole career.  He was never anything special for New England.  AUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!  Drew you are killing the Bills!

37397[/snapback]

Yep Pete...I owe you and Spiked (and a few other regulars) for convincing me this past Off Season, though I have to admit I started to doubt DB last year, and I never felt like he was truly a Buffalo Bills QB after watching him all those years in NE...

I promised myself I would pull hard for the Bills as usual, and there would be no "I told you so's" if Bledsoe and this Offense sputtered...But let's face it, a few more Weeks of this and it wont be about who was right or wrong, rather it will be about looking for the nearest Bridge.

I wanted Volek and a high Draft Pick instead of Drew. I said all along this Off Season there is no way a guy like Volek could be worse than Drew...So far, that theory is holding strong. And yes the whole idea was using the Bledsoe cash to improve this Roster, especially the O-Line...Not a bad theory I guess... :D

Yep Pete...I owe you and Spiked (and a few other regulars) for convincing me this past Off Season, though I have to admit I started to doubt DB last year, and I never felt like he was truly a Buffalo Bills QB after watching him all those years in NE...

I promised myself I would pull hard for the Bills as usual, and there would be no "I told you so's" if Bledsoe and this Offense sputtered...But let's face it, a few more Weeks of this and it wont be about who was right or wrong, rather it will be about looking for the nearest Bridge.

I wanted Volek and a high Draft Pick instead of Drew. I said all along this Off Season there is no way a guy like Volek could be worse than Drew...So far, that theory is holding strong. And yes the whole idea was using the Bledsoe cash to improve this Roster, especially the O-Line...Not a bad theory I guess... :D

37752[/snapback]

I really like Volek as well. It's too bad that deal didn't pan out instead. We would be years ahead of where we are now. Not getting Dominic Raiola in the draft a few years ago hurt as well. We missed him by 2 picks. I really hope TD would have taken him in the previous round.

I really like Volek as well. It's too bad that deal didn't pan out instead. We would be years ahead of where we are now. Not getting Dominic Raiola in the draft a few years ago hurt as well. We missed him by 2 picks. I really hope TD would have taken him in the previous round.

37757[/snapback]

I'll tell you what...In this case, hindsight is B word, is it not??? :D

I just can't believe this is what has come of The Bills...I knew when TD came out and backed Drew all the way after last Season it was going to be a HUGE handicap for the New HC...Well here we are 0-2 vs. two average NFL Teams, 20 points scored in 2 Games, and I'm hating life... There is no condolence for me in being correct in this case...none whatsoever...

This sucks out loud...