GAME THREAD:

Buffan00

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That just qualifies as the most pitiful game I have EVERY seen ... WORSE than the Houston deafeat we sat thru at trh Ralph a few years back ...

I don't even know where to start .. the whole team is a terrible ...

Well at least the "playoff" talks can end .. looking at the remaining games .. even the Jets is a MAYBE !!!

*shaking my head*

Am I said "no way they can lose ... and my wife said .. Bit they are the Bills !!

Great !

I have to say...and I swear this...This is one of the lowest moments for me personally as a Bills Fan of almost 40 Years...I know there have been bigger Games, but the way this happened I will never forget this Game...ever...

This Game should cost this entire Coaching Staff their Jobs...The whole lot of em...each and every one...And I did not feel this way prior to today, though I was not a big Fan either...

I dont want to hear about the effort being there, nothing...I'm fed up with this freaking bunch of losers...This was such a disgrace...I just can't put into words how embarassing this is...

A new All-Time low for the Buffalo Bills...Welcome to rock-bottom... :D

I have to say...and I swear this...This is one of the lowest moments for me personally as a Bills Fan of almost 40 Years...I know there have been bigger Games, but the way this happened I will never forget this Game...ever...

This Game should cost this entire Coaching Staff their Jobs...The whole lot of em...each and every one...And I did not feel this way prior to today, though I was not a big Fan either...

I dont want to hear about the effort being there, nothing...I'm fed up with this freaking bunch of losers...This was such a disgrace...I just can't put into words how embarassing this is...

A new All-Time low for the Buffalo Bills...Welcome to rock-bottom... :D

519254[/snapback]

Coaches don't play on the field . patehtic playmakers like clements and moulds and mcGahee do. Buffons . At almost 60 i'd do a better job.

JP played well.

I really think it is coaching and poor selection of personnel. Terrible playcalling with the lead. The "stars" playing like amateurs. That is a coaching problem. If a team cannot get fired up for a game like this I blame a lot on coaching. Defensive coaching. Offensive playcalling. Lack of heart.

well at the very least we will have 4 great draft slots in this draft

519239[/snapback]

We aren't good enough to get a top 4 draft pick. Just our luck we'll win the rest of our games, just enough to NOT get a playoff spot, and we will secure a nice #15 pick...

Coaches don't play on the field . patehtic playmakers like clements and moulds and mcGahee do.  Buffons . At almost 60 i'd do a better job.

519274[/snapback]

If your trying to say the Players are to blame for this, which obviously they are partially, ask yourself this question...Do you think for one second a HC like Bill Parcells or Belichick, or whoever loses this Game today? No way...The Call on 1st and Goal when they are up by 20 cost the Bills this Game plain and simple...The Bills Run 3 times there, get a FG at the very least, and it's Game over...It was a stupid Call, and there were others after that one on Offense and Defense...The Bills are Playing a TON of Young Players, the Coaching Staff has to make the right decisions to avoid monumental collapses like today...

I don't take the blame off the Players either...But never again will I defend these Coaches...Mark it down, whatever...I'm done with this bunch of idiots...