Do you want to see the Colts go 19-0 ?

Niagara Bill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Don't hate them, but I don't like them.

My appologies in advance to Rich, and the others in Baltimore, but that city and that current team deserve each other. Ray Lewis would be in jail in most towns.

516798[/snapback]

??? the felony that occurred and the trial itself took place hundreds of miles from baltimore.

the thought of an irsay ("let's load up the mayflowers come midnight") going 19-0 sickens me, so i vote no. i am happy for polian, however.

I definitely want to see them lose. They're like the Yankees - emotionally, I am rooting for them to lose no matter how I might try to intellectualize the situation (for instance, I couldn't root for the Yanks in 2001).

I'm not exactly a huge fan of the Steelers, but it was amazing how much I was pulling for them Monday night.

I suppose it is a sign of respect for the Colts in a way. They are playing so well. Their offensive line has amazing synergy. Those two passes that Manning threw to Harrison were awesome - the second one that he rifled into the cover 2 hole thirty yards down the field was even better than the TD. They avoid turnovers and injuries. The defensive speed proved to be an asset against a "grass" team like Pittsburgh.

Steelers did show one thing - you must play physical with their WR's (especially Harrison, who always avoids contact and will overreact as he did Monday), but they didn't have the team to get it done.

Great pick by Polamalu, by the way. Even though the game ultimately wasn't close, I thought it was a good game to watch.

Bingo.  Adios Marcia...history will ultimately frown on a mediocre system QB, especially if they never win another one.  Like The Fridge, Brady will soon be a "Where are they now" story.

516373[/snapback]

Right after he wins "Sportsman of the Year." Those guys have no historical cache. Sure. :D

As long as they don't play the Bills again, I hope the Colts run the table. I don't think they will...but, it's certainly possible.

Of course, I'm all for anyone breaking a Dolphin record...and this group of idiots ('72 Fins) are as reprehensible a bunch of players that ever lived. These asswipes are always hating on any team approaching their record. Who does that, nowadays?