0-5 on the road

Thailog80

Hey, get a grip and be fair.

They can sure lose at home, too.

515842[/snapback]

Yeah but they're great for laughers on the road. I have to admit BiB I've never been this disappointed with this franchise. I didnt expect to be 12-4 but I didnt see 4-12 coming either. Lack of talent, overpriced busts, assisnine play calling and when things get going poorly the team folds like a lawn chair with Nell Cater in it.

With an 18.8 average loss margin.  :rolleyes:

515839[/snapback]

That is a very sad number, and when I see a sad number like that, I turn that frown upside down by laying $100 bucks against the Bills everytime they're on the road.

Case in point: Colts average margin of victory this year? 15 points. Last night's spread? 8 points. Who won money last night? I did. Who's winning money this week by taking Miami minus 4? Same dude.

Yeah but they're great for laughers on the road. I have to admit BiB I've never been this disappointed with this franchise. I didnt expect to be 12-4 but I didnt see 4-12 coming either. Lack of talent, overpriced busts, assisnine play calling and when things get going poorly the team folds like a lawn chair with Nell Cater in it.

515848[/snapback]

4-12? Don't be so pessimistic. 5-11 is a real possibility.

:rolleyes:

That is a very sad number, and when I see a sad number like that, I turn that frown upside down by laying $100 bucks against the Bills everytime they're on the road.

Case in point: Colts average margin of victory this year? 15 points. Last night's spread? 8 points. Who won money last night? I did. Who's winning money this week by taking Miami minus 4? Same dude.

515853[/snapback]

I like the Bills with 4 vs Miami...Miami BLOWS

515876[/snapback]

Miami beat the Raiders last week @ the Raiders!

Miami will beat the hell out of us. I have a feeling this ugly season will get worse this week.

Ronnie Brown struts his stuff this week vs Buffalo. :rolleyes:

Miami beat the Raiders last week @ the Raiders!

Miami will beat the hell out of us. I have a feeling this ugly season will get worse this week.

Ronnie Brown struts his stuff this week vs Buffalo.  :rolleyes:

515880[/snapback]

Ricky smokes us!!! :unsure:

515876[/snapback]

Yes, yes...the tooth fairy is real, and so was the Easter bunny until we killed him and ate him (Got a really GREAT basket of hard boiled eggs with that one, though)

They may blow, but the Bills are worse. I've been bitching (though ignored) about the "Pentagon" for several years. As in combat, one can't blame the troops when you are trying to win the war if the troops you put into the field can't shoot. The few true marksman the Bills have don't have a foxhole to shoot from.

That's the owner, and his management. Cut and dried.

Yes, yes...the tooth fairy is real, and so was the Easter bunny until we killed him and ate him (Got a really GREAT basket of hard boiled eggs with that one, though)

They may blow, but the Bills are worse. I've been bitching (though ignored) about the "Pentagon" for several years. As in combat, one can't blame the troops when you are trying to win the war if the troops you put into the field can't shoot. The few true marksman the Bills have don't have a foxhole to shoot from.

That's the owner, and his management. Cut and dried.

515889[/snapback]

Sabans team is playing a hell of a lot better than our Retatta eating boys.

Nice move. Had you said 42.53 or above, you would have lost credibility.

For some reason, 42.53 is the credibility cut off point.

I don't know why.

515933[/snapback]

That is no accident. 42.53 X the golden ratio 1.61 rounded to the nearest number is

68, the number of Mike Williams, where lots of credibility begins to get lost.